Author Topic: Ruger LCP  (Read 5155 times)

AlaBBob

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ruger LCP
« on: March 04, 2010, 10:42:06 PM »
Was Gunsite inst shooting a LCP and slide locked back after last shot on Shooting Gallery 3-3-10

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Ruger LCP
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 07:52:16 AM »
It has a slide lock but it is manual.  It does not lock the slide open after the last round, but can be used to lock the slide manually.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

AlaBBob

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 09:00:58 PM »
Thats the way my LCP works but the Gun Site guy on Shooting Gallery Wed 3-3-10 was shooting small 380 autos and one he shot empty locked open. He had been shooting LCPs and I wondered if he had a later model or what.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 10:03:52 AM »
Funny there were no Kel-Tecs on the pocket gun episode ;D
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Jossef

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »
I really enjoy The Shooting Gallery, but why did they call this weeks episode Pocket Pistols. It should have been called the Ruger LCP episode. I have nothing against the LCP but I was thinking it would be a show that talked about a lot of the pocket pistols available today. it was a pretty disappointing show!!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:46:12 AM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 09:55:41 PM »
I really enjoy The Shooting Gallery, but why did they call this weeks episode Pocket Pistols. It should have been called the Ruger LCP episode. I have nothing against the LCP but I was thinking it would be a show that talked about a lot of the pocket pistols available today. it was a pretty disappointing show!!

Well they also featured the LCR, and the SP101 ::) ;D
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk