Author Topic: "The Great Reneger"  (Read 3848 times)

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"The Great Reneger"
« on: March 10, 2010, 03:19:55 PM »
"The Great Reneger" was written, produced and sung by Michael Fischer.

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: "The Great Reneger"
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 04:02:54 PM »
"The Great Reneger"

Ummmmm..... I think you spelled it wrong ;D

*Call me a racist, but thats funny right there
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 04:20:41 PM »
I won't call you a racist, but only due to my New Years resolution. (note the smiley >:(, oh, wait, I meant this one ;D). The thing is though, there's this radical new trend. Non-white people buy and own guns. Some actually own computers and might perchance happen upon this board. I'd like them to feel welcome. You seem to want to say "welcome to bigoted rednecks 'r us". You're hopefully smart enough to know what is A: the morally correct response and B;the politically smart one. ::) ::) ::)(oh yeah, I promised  ;D).
FQ13

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 06:27:20 PM »
I won't call you a racist, but only due to my New Years resolution. (note the smiley >:(, oh, wait, I meant this one ;D). The thing is though, there's this radical new trend. Non-white people buy and own guns. Some actually own computers and might perchance happen upon this board. I'd like them to feel welcome. You seem to want to say "welcome to bigoted rednecks 'r us". You're hopefully smart enough to know what is A: the morally correct response and B;the politically smart one. ::) ::) ::)(oh yeah, I promised  ;D).
FQ13

There you go again..... proving to the entire world via the WWW that you've got your head firmly up your ass - and we all know I have documented proof of what you got for brains. ;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: There is a double standard when it comes to race in this country..... If you say it in the context of humor, its perfectly fine (Carlos Mencia, Chris Rock, Richard Prior, Eddie Murphy, the list goes on and on). If one cant take a joke, then its entirely the fault of the person that cant take said joke. ITS A JOKE, QUAKER..... and its obvious to any member or lurker who reads it.

Get over yourself or go work for Al Sharpton. ::)

*BTW Quaker, Your accusations of bigotry, narrow mindedness, and the questioning of my morals were strangely enough based on your PREJUDGEMENTS of who I am... all the while knowing nothing about what race I am, who I am married to, who my friends are, and what my up bringing was..... In an effort to not make you look like anymore of a fool I wont go into all of that in detail, but rather simply point out that you have never even met me. ;)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 07:20:26 PM »
See, thats the point Eric. I HAVE never met you. For all I know you're a little old black lady living in Boston. Its not your morality I'm questioning, its your judgement. What I was trying to call you on the carpet for wasn't your opinions about race. Hell, I honestly don't care. As far as politics, I'm happy to argue that with you and hope that in the course of that one or the other of us might learn something. What did push my buttons is turning off a potential brother or sister with a dumbass comment that says "you aren't welcome here" when they are. Its not their job to learn how to take a joke, its ours to make folks welcome to the 2A movement. That's what PO's me about your post (and it isn't the first one either). Me, the only color I care about is the furiture on your pistol. I think most folks  here (including you) feel the same. I'm not saying you are a bad person, just that you should think before typing. ;D
FQ13

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:19:07 PM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 07:28:46 PM »
See, thats the point Eric. I HAVE never met you. For all I know you're a little old black lady living in Boston. Its not your morality I'm questioning, its your judgement. What I was trying to call you on the carpet for wasn't your opinions about race. Hell, I honestly don't care. As far as politics, I'm happy to argue that with you and hope that in the course of that one or the other of us might learn something. What did push my buttons is turning off a potential brother or sister with a dumbass comment that says "you aren't welcome here" when they are. Its not their job to learn how to take a joke, its ours to make folks welcome to the 2A movement. That's what PO's me about your post (and it isn't the first one either). Me, the only color I care about is the furiture on your pistol. I think most folks  here (including you) feel the same. I'm not saying you are a bad person, just that you should think before typing. ;D
FQ13

Yeah, but you can make all the sexist posts you want and its just fine.... roll out the welcome mat for all those sexist wife beaters..... that wont turn off any female shooters now will it. Oh, but they probably dont own computers and would have no possibility of ever happening onto this site. ::)

Once again, Quaker, you are delusional at best.

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 02:04:54 AM »
Uhhhmmmmm~~~ ARE you a little old black lady Eric?

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 05:56:25 AM »
Uhhhmmmmm~~~ ARE you a little old black lady Eric?

you forgot to add vegetarian / Gay / Muslim ( just to get them all in ) hehe
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

BAC

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 06:47:18 AM »
Are we talking about Eric or Wanda Sykes?   ;D

BAC

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 06:48:01 AM »
Are we talking about Eric or Wanda Sykes?   ;D

I know, I know...she's not old.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk