Author Topic: Mexican gov't slams Arizona immigration law  (Read 34281 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Mexican gov't slams Arizona immigration law
« on: April 22, 2010, 12:11:24 PM »
 On Wednesday April 21, 2010, 4:52 pm EDT

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- The Mexican government criticized Wednesday a tough immigration law approved this week by Arizona legislators, saying it could result in rights violations and racial profiling and affect cross-border relations.

Mexico's Foreign Relations Department said in a statement relayed through Mexico's U.S. embassy that it viewed the measure with great concern and said it "could have potentially serious effects on the civil rights" of Mexican nationals.

"Mexico views with concern the possible negative effects the measure could have, if approved, on the development of the ties of friendship, culture, commerce and tourism that have characterized Mexico's relations with Arizona for generations," according to the statement.

The law has been approved by the Arizona legislators and is awaiting consideration by Gov. Jan Brewer. The measures makes it a state crime for migrants to be in Arizona without documents.

Mexico also said the bill "opens the door to the inappropriate use of racial profiling."

An estimated 11.8 million Mexicans live in the United States. A large percentage are undocumented, and Arizona has been one of the main routes for undocumented migration into the United States.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Mexican-govt-slams-Arizona-apf-3656534841.html?x=0&.v=1
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Timothy

Re: Mexican gov't slams Arizona immigration law
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 12:20:51 PM »
f..k 'em!

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 12:23:57 PM »
Right Timothy...and I'll raise you a F--kety f--k f--k them f--kers. Get a damn green card or shut the hell up.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Rob10ring

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 12:30:47 PM »
If Mexico doesn't like it, it must be a good idea.  ;D

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 12:33:03 PM »
Right Timothy...and I'll raise you a F--kety f--k f--k them f--kers. Get a damn green card or shut the hell up.

+1 and a big  f..k 'em

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:38:50 PM »

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 12:39:11 PM »
I am in complete agreement. No further comment needed.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 12:49:34 PM »
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 12:49:39 PM »
I am in complete agreement. No further comment needed.

I was gonna mention..... "Hang it in yur ass!"
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 01:33:04 PM »
I really doubt AZ will be profiling anyone in Mexico, so it isn't any of their concern...
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »
People who are here illegally have no rights that can be violated. F**k 'em all. 
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk