Author Topic: Who is Barack Obama?  (Read 15544 times)

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Who is Barack Obama?
« on: January 17, 2008, 09:48:42 AM »
Who is Barack  Obama?

U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from  Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced.  Hi s father returned to Kenya. His < /B> mother then  married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.? When  Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia.  Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam.  Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts,  Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

As a commander in Chief of the U.S.Armed forces he displays no respect for our flag!

IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Who is Barack Obama?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 11:34:44 AM »
Barack is a Christian.  If he were a radical Muslim, he wouldn't allow his wife to have a career, and he wouldn't allow his wife and daughters to be so active in a Christian church.

Sure, his father's Muslim, but his mother left that dumptruck.

Honestly, you don't have to fabricate malicious lies about Obama being a Muslim when all you have to do is look at his record on issues like being a nanny statist and his desire to ban all semi-automatic weapons.

The only good stance he has on the issues is that he's not completely cut and run on Iraq - he wants to stay and finish off the insurgency and build order before hauling our troops home, and he says that if al-Quaeda acts against the US from Pakistan, he'd be willing to kick Pakistan back into the Devonian Age - where the most highly evolved life forms were microbes.

Still, I'd rather have had Bill Richardson.

Stop spreading slurs and kick the dimmycrat on his known failures as a politician and not the lies about his religious background.

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 11:57:53 AM »
Although I'd never vote for the guy, this stuff is exploited versions of the truth.  Snopes has a page on this very email pointing out the flaws/mistruths and the version that says the same thing supposedly verified on Snopes itself.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »
Here's the Snopes link shooting holes in this pack of lies: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

From all evidence, Obama's poppa quit being Muslim and turned either agnostic or atheist.

Note - though I'm defending Obama as not being some kind of undercover terrorist, I'm not supporting him.  I feel any politician who is opposed to our Second Amendment rights of being armed and capable of defense against criminal or tyrannical government is a man who is guilty of approval of mass murder by proxy of criminal predators or unopposed tyrants.

That said, he seems an okay dude, aside from allowing citizens to be murdered by disarming them.

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »
Did you notice where Snopes got there info to debunk this? CNN and the Washington Post two great left sources!
IDPA, NRA (IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR MILITARY PLEASE STAND IF FRONT OF THEM!!!)

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:17:07 AM »

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 01:34:42 PM »
Did you notice where Snopes got there info to debunk this? CNN and the Washington Post two great left sources!

So, Obama is in league with CNN and the Washington Post to install a terrorist in the White House?

I don't buy that conspiracy theory for two seconds.th  Obama has enough strikes against him to destroy his chances of being President, but he's the only thing between us and Hillary as the front runner.

You'd rather have HER instead of someone who kinda sorta could be a Muslim?

Get real, please.  Obama's Christian.

ismram

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 01:57:33 PM »
So, Obama is in league with CNN and the Washington Post to install a terrorist in the White House?

I don't buy that conspiracy theory for two seconds.th  Obama has enough strikes against him to destroy his chances of being President, but he's the only thing between us and Hillary as the front runner.

You'd rather have HER instead of someone who kinda sorta could be a Muslim?

Get real, please.  Obama's Christian.
You can have either one you want! I"LL PASS!!!!l

Dougdubya

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »
Thing is, I DON'T want either of the two Democratic front runners in the Oval Office.

But the further back Hillary finishes, THE BETTER.  So, don't go saying I want to vote for Obama.  I'm only saying, don't throw any more bigotry into the anti-Obama fire than is already being pansy-footed around.  Obama's gonna be another disarmarment slug and intends to bloat the fed.gov further - let's end his Presidential run on THOSE SUBSTANTIATED REASONS, not the rumors of his religion!

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 03:39:43 AM »
 If I were a democrat, VERY BIG IF . I would vote for Obama, 1) He gives a good speech, some say the best since Reagan. and 2) He is a politician that has not been around for the last 20 years ,as they say, achange is almost as good as an improvement, you know Demo's Image is everything and substance is something you smoke.
  But since I am NOT a democrat I would sooner vote for Hazcats avatar.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 06:23:26 AM »
If I were a democrat, VERY BIG IF . I would vote for Obama, 1) He gives a good speech, some say the best since Reagan. and 2) He is a politician that has not been around for the last 20 years ,as they say, achange is almost as good as an improvement, you know Demo's Image is everything and substance is something you smoke.
  But since I am NOT a democrat I would sooner vote for Hazcats avatar.

My cat thanks you and promises to uphold ALL of your rights, close the boarders, and enforce the laws concerning illegal aliens. ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk