Author Topic: Outdoor Channel Broadband  (Read 3487 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Outdoor Channel Broadband
« on: March 19, 2007, 07:11:35 AM »
MB, I saw this in the Outdoor Wire today.  What can you tell us about this especially the broadband.

"Our new logo and on-air look intuitively communicates the sense of action, adventure, and excitement inherent in our programming," said Outdoor Channel Sr. VP, Marketing & Research Denise Conroy-Galley. She added, "In addition, it reflects our desire to own the outdoor entertainment space on multiple platforms including standard and high-definition television, video-on-demand (VOD) and our cutting-edge, soon-to-debut broadband channel."
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
Re: Outdoor Channel Broadband
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 08:59:02 AM »
Beats me...I've been neither told nor asked...yet.

I have a call in to Denise just to chit-chat and catch up. I know the Outdoor Channel has some good people working on the project, and I look forward to contributing to it. On the Internet, however, my main focus is on DOWN RANGE.

ANd, yes , I'll strongly encourage them to stream SHOOTNG GALLERY!

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

CDR

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Outdoor Channel Broadband
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 09:10:52 AM »
Michael,

Speaking of internet streaming, check out the new streaming platform called "Maxcast" that Tom Gresham has introduced this week on his GunTalk site.   He referenced it during his radio show yesterday and you won't believe the quality of the video and audio. You will have to perform a quick download of the required software, but it is well worth it as this is by far the best streaming I have yet seen on the internet......check it out.

http://www.guntalk.com/site.php?pageID=33
Winchester Ranger T .45ACP 230 gr.+P JHP.................................When you care enough to send the very best.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk