Author Topic: New Michael Janich Instructional Video Now Available  (Read 2634 times)

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New Michael Janich Instructional Video Now Available
« on: May 28, 2010, 09:15:01 AM »
For those of you interested in combatives training, I wanted to let you know that Stay Safe Media has just released my latest video, Practical Unarmed Combatives Volume 3: Low-line Destructions And Secrets Of The Silat Triangle.

Available exclusively from Stay Safe, this video features instruction in my approach to low-line kicking and "mobility kills," as well as my analysis and personal expression of the triangular footwork, off-balancing, and throwing tactics of Indonesian pentjak silat.

For more information on this video, please check out this link:

http://www.staysafemedia.com/product.php?proid=84

For the "Inside Story: and additional details on this title, give this a look:

http://staysafemedia.com/index.php?id=62

Thanks for your interest and support.

Stay safe,

Mike

DGF

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: New Michael Janich Instructional Video Now Available
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 07:09:21 PM »
Michael, I have your Martial Cane Concepts CD. I want you to know that I think it is an excellent instructional. I am 70 years old and carry a cane, I may be 70 but I still move fairly well but I find a cane makes me feel a little more secure. Thank you.

I'm in northern Virginia and I keep waiting for a cane self defense class to appear on the radar but to date no blips. I wish there was more self defense classes for seniors.

Michael Janich

• CO-HOST ON BEST DEFENSE
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: New Michael Janich Instructional Video Now Available
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 07:48:43 AM »
Michael, I have your Martial Cane Concepts CD. I want you to know that I think it is an excellent instructional. I am 70 years old and carry a cane, I may be 70 but I still move fairly well but I find a cane makes me feel a little more secure. Thank you.

I'm in northern Virginia and I keep waiting for a cane self defense class to appear on the radar but to date no blips. I wish there was more self defense classes for seniors.

Dear DGF:

Thank you for your post and the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the cane material and that it's a good part of your personal defense strategy.

I really enjoy teaching the cane program at seminars. All my seminars, their topics, and their locations are based on motivated hosts who handle the registration and logistics on their end. I will be in Virginia in Novermber, but the theme will be MBC.

Thanks again for your interest and support.

Stay safe,

Mike

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk