Author Topic: Dallas Home Depot robber grabbed security guard's genitals in escape effort  (Read 4719 times)

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Police: Accused Dallas Home Depot robber grabbed security guard's genitals in escape effort
   2:38 AM Wed, Jun 09, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Scott Goldstein/Reporter    Bio |  E-mail  |  News tips

Robin RobertsA Bridgeport woman faces charges she stole more than $600 worth of hardware from a Red Bird Home Depot.

What she's accused of doing during her failed escape last month is truly inhumane.

A store security guard tried to detain convicted felon Robin Regina Roberts (right), 30, outside of the store in the 2900 block of West Wheatland Road near Interstate 20, according to police documents. Roberts pushed him and "a struggle ensued, during which [Roberts] grabbed [the security guard's] genitals and twisted, causing pain," the documents said.

ROBERTS THEN PULLED A KNIFE on the security officer, who knocked it out of her hand and handcuffed the woman, police said. The stolen property was recovered.

The crime occurred on the afternoon of May 24, but Dallas police this week downgraded the charge against Roberts from aggravated robbery to robbery. It is unclear why exactly investigators made that decision.

Roberts is being held at the Dallas County Jail on $200,000 bond, according to public records. Her criminal record includes robbery and theft convictions, police documents said.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/06/police-accused-home-depot-robb.html

DON'T look at the picture!
Now see, that's just mean Haz. You'd have gotten fewer hits by saying "Please look at this horrid sow". Yet you did not. You enticed us dude! Its a violation of the guy code. Honestly, having something like that touch my genitals? The very idea brings to mind steel leg traps and extreme measures.
FQ13

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/06/police-accused-home-depot-robb.html

Damn you Haz!!!

Ain't she the one with the 2 Glocks in her britches on another thread?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
Damn you Haz!!!

Ain't she the one with the 2 Glocks in her britches on another thread?

Is that the idiot that shot himself in the gonads? Now we know what happened to him, and now he's trying to steal someone elses!

Off to the corner. I'll restock the beer.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Sponsor

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26

Of course, you know I HAD to look at the picture...Made me throw up in my mouth a little :-X :P
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030

Too late, I done did!!!!!!
My eyes, my eyes......where is Eric and his sharp stick.

Dammit, you wascally Cat!!   
:-X  :-X

At least there may be a job for the guy who shot his own nutz off in another thread. He'd be perfect in this scenario.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

Ain't she on the "Jersey Shore" show?   ;D

I"m going to go and pour some draino into my eye sockets...... :P

seeker_two

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Let me guess...she was stealing all the nuts and bolts and got a little too greedy....  ;D

Too bad he didn't shoot her for that...it would be justified...
Why, yes....I'm the right-wing extremist Obama warned you about... ;D

I just wish Texas was as free and independent as everyone thinks it is...   :'(

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Let me guess...she was stealing all the nuts and bolts and got a little too greedy....  ;D

Too bad he didn't shoot her for that...it would be justified...
Shoot? Are you stoned? You have to look and focus to aim. In this case, the tactical response is  to lower one's eyes, observe the nearest exit, and run, all the while using the manly battle cry of "Run Away, Run Away"! The reason shooting isn't an option? You'd pull a Haz and have to actually look at her. Its just not worth t. Sometimes, you leave the gun in the holster. Lawyers and ammo are cheap. Shrinks and brain bleach on the other hand? ;D
FQ13

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk