Author Topic: MB: If you're going to support McCain do it soon  (Read 3420 times)

clayflingythingy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
MB: If you're going to support McCain do it soon
« on: January 26, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »
MB,

I am flabbergasted that gun owners are coming out in support of Mitt "I will sign an AWB" Romney on this and other forums. Frankly, I don't know what these people are thinking.

With the Fl primary a week away and Super Tuesday a week later it is shaping up to be a McCain/Romney race. Guiliani has to win Fl to stay in the race. The polls are showing a fight for 1st/2nd between McCain/Romney which will lead to those two battling it out a week later.

Gun owners in those states need to know that Romney is not an option when it comes to our gun rights.

McCain is the best we've got.

Perhaps your support of McCain would help some of the fence sitters and Romney supporters to hold their nose and vote for McCain.

tombogan03884

Re: MB: If you're going to support McCain do it soon
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 11:42:35 AM »
John (THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE) McCain Is an anti constitution POS. McCain Fiengold is a violation of the 1st amendment. He wants to grant AMNESTY to the border jumpers who are taking OUR jobs and costing the coutry , US, $338 BILLION per year. If you vote for that weasel you might as well vote for the Hillybeast.

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 06:35:40 PM »
Mc Shame is to old and he will sell us out just like the Kenedy McShame amnesty behind closed doors. No McShame to old and just like Hillary without the dress. :-X :P
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

glocksr

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 10:04:32 PM »
McCain the REPUBLICRAT?  He's too liberal for Me. But then they all are except for Ron Paul. So far I can't suppore any cantidate. ???

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 10:48:22 PM »
McCain want to close to so called "gun show loophole".  This is not a loophole, as the rules are the same at gunshows as anywhere else.  From past issues of the American Rifleman, one gets the impression he is in bed with George Soros.  I sure wont vote for him.
Life Member of the NRA

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:09:53 PM »

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 11:07:44 PM »
As far as I'm concerned I have no choice but to write-in Senator Thompson.  He may have dropped out, it maybe throwing away my vote, but I can't vote for gun grabbers, someone that is more than willing to violate the constitution, or someone who loves criminals more than law abiding citizens (governor that pardons a 1000+ criminals just because a pastor says they are rehabilitated and someone that calls people racist for wanting the laws enforced can't be trusted).
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 11:24:42 PM »
There is a McCain 08  "stop the pork barrel spending" petion at the bottom of this page. I hope they charge him double for it. WE are the ones who will get Porked.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk