Author Topic: Truth about the North American Union and the Amero ?  (Read 6033 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Truth about the North American Union and the Amero ?
« on: January 28, 2008, 08:13:46 AM »
Notice many of the clips are from CNN and the clip on the Amero is from MSNBC !

about 9 minutes long
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
Re: Truth about the North American Union and the Amero ?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 11:35:38 AM »
THAT is bone chilling~
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »
THAT is bone chilling~

I think the 911 stuff is a little out there but the North American Union is looking more and more like fact, witness the TransTexas corridor and the Amero.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 07:20:23 PM »
I have always wondered about 9/11, has the potential to be a set-up job. Easy to manipulate the mooslims into doing something like that.

BUT, no facts other than an alleged quote from N Rockefeller. The rest is true, I have heard about the NAU for a few years now, just snippets of data here and there, but as noted, absolutely no traction with the MSM. And after watching this, anyone want to ask why the schools are dumbing our kids down? And whether it is intentional?

Rollerball - the movie, the original one - just about had it on the money (no pun intended), just did not have the technology to make it real in today's terms. Just like in Watergate, follow the money, it is always always always about the money. Just like the "green" so-called movement. Did anyone else see the report that the DNC conducted a study that has estimated the green movement alone could generate from $9 to 15 Billion in new revenues?

This is one of the reasons why the anti's are so desperate to win at any cost. Part of it is that whole totalitarian "I want to control your life" thing. The other is, well, heck, we got the guns and it won't be easy to subjugate us unless we are compelled to give them up.

Our enemies have patience, and they have persistence. And the US mobocracy has been sated with the modern equivalent of bread and circuses - free gummint cheese and American Idol and its spin-offs and copycats. And the war on poverty/crime/drugs/terror to keep everyone emotionally off balance - they hope.

The only real questions is - what are you going to do about it?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 07:46:27 AM »
There is only one antidote. Ron Paul. ALL the others are on board with the North American Union and say so! It is not a simple choice however. Let's say the U.S. withdraws from the Union concept. The foreign unions in Europe, OPEC et al, will continue to develop and dominate their spheres of control. The U.S. will assume the same role that Israel now holds. Totally isolated in a sea of sharks. If not for the United States, Israel and its population of Jews would have been annihilated by the Muslim world decades ago. Who then would be our Defender? Who would benevolently provide the resources we lack (oil for example) we need to retain our global clout. The Alamo, part II. ,without the same result. I agonize for our children and long for answers.   Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:36:11 AM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »
I rely on my own life experience for my opinions. The Amero is a concept, agreed. Just like the Euro was before the EU startup. There is no such thing as coincidence. There is a plan, and it is in motion. Chuckle as you will.   Mac.

clayflingythingy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »
If you want to stop the NAU you may want to join up:

http://www.jbs.org/#SlideFrame_8

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 05:02:21 PM »
That's fine. Fiddle away. If you are correct, please remind me a few years from now. I would love to hear it. Really.  Mac

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk