Author Topic: "BROTHERHOOD OF FREEMASONS" Sig Limited Edition  (Read 12691 times)

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"BROTHERHOOD OF FREEMASONS" Sig Limited Edition
« on: July 24, 2010, 10:26:21 AM »
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=411541492

Available now for pre order, this Sig Sauer is a Budsgunshop.com Exclusive.  This gun has a specially engraved stainless steel slide.  It has scrollwork throughout and features the emblem of the Freemasons on the top of the slide while the left side is engraved "BROTHERHOOD OF FREEMASONS" and the left side is engraved "LIMITED EDITION."  This is a fully functional P239 featuring a traditional double action/single action trigger, Siglite night sights, and a lightweight alloy frame.

Price: $899
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

tekoken

• "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry
  • Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: "BROTHERHOOD OF FREEMASONS" Sig Limited Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 11:55:50 AM »
Awesome!!
"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty, teeth and keystone under independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon and citizens' firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that, to ensure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this land knows firearms, and more than 99 and 99/100 percent of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil influence. They deserve a place of honor with all that's good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour." George Washington

bafsu92

• Top Forum Member
  • Si vis Pacem, Para bellum
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 03:13:03 PM »
I wish I had the extra cash to buy one for my stepdad.
Cogito, ergo armatum sum

"Capitalization is the difference between helping
your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse." - Unknown

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." - Unknown

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 05:03:36 PM »
I like the engraving  ;D

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
Do you have to know the secret handshake to be able to load it?
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:03:25 PM »

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 09:39:41 PM »
Why Sig..??? Why not Colt?   Still a fantastic pistol, just wondering....
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »
Does anyone have the "Cliff's Notes" description of the Free Masons? What exactly are they, what do they represent, and how difficult is it to "join"? I heard it's not like hooking up at the VFW?  Bill T.

BAC

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 08:43:37 PM »
Does anyone have the "Cliff's Notes" description of the Free Masons? What exactly are they, what do they represent, and how difficult is it to "join"? I heard it's not like hooking up at the VFW?  Bill T.

Bill, all of your questions will be answered here:  http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/become-a-free-mason.html

Freemason Membership Requirements

What are the requirements to become a Free Mason?

The requirements to join Freemasons, are:

* You must be a man of good repute.

* In most U.S. states, you must be over the age of 21. Some states vary, so you will need to ask.

* You must believe in a Supreme Being.  (This is a requirement in the majority of jurisdictions around the world.)

* You must be able to support yourself and your family.

* You must live a moral and ethical life.

* You must have a strong desire to want to make a difference in the world.  By your actions, you want to make yourself a better man, and make your community and the world a better place to live.

* Are Lodge dues expensive if I become a Free Mason?

Typically, lodge dues are a nominal sum in the United States, however each Lodge varies, somewhat.  Lodge dues in other countries vary.  Some are nominal sums and some can be more expensive.  Inquiries as to the annual dues in your area should be made to your individual lodge.

What will I gain if I become a Free Mason?

* 1.  You will never again be truly alone, because you are a part of a brotherhood of men who want to see you prosper in all ways possible and if it is within their ability, they will help you to do so.

* 2.  You will learn to focus your energies upon an upright and truthful life, and remove the more negative excesses which all of mankind must continually resist.

* 3.  You will become a better man, if you truly wish to study and learn.

How do I begin the process to become a Free Mason?

* 1.  In the United Sates, you may look in the telephone book for the phone number of a Masonic lodge near you, however, it is highly probable no one will be there to answer your call because lodges usually only meet twice a month, during a week day, in the evening.

* 2.  If you find a man who has a bumper sticker that says:  2B1Ask1, you may ask him to provide you a petition.  He probably won't have a petition for Masonic admission with him, but if you give him your name and phone number, he will contact a member of his lodge, who will contact you.

* 3.  However, the easiest way to begin the process is to contact your state or country's Grand Lodge. You may call them or fill out their website form and request that they have someone contact you.

Then what happens?

1. Arrangements will be made to meet you, personally, to discuss Freemasonry.

2. A committee of members from the Lodge, which are called the Investigative Committee, will contact you to arrange a meeting.

They will answer any questions you may have.  If the meeting is mutually satisfactory; you will be asked if you wish to fill out a petition form.

3. The Investigative Committee performs inquiries of others as to your character.

4. Your request for membership will be balloted upon by the lodge's members.

5. You will be advised of the date of your admission.

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 09:37:14 PM »
 Can you be a member with out attending meetings ? Around here they are the first Monday of the month, but I work nights.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 05:50:02 AM »
Thanks BAC.   Bill T.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk