Author Topic: Just Ordered 2 Mosins From Classic Arms  (Read 12089 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Just Ordered 2 Mosins From Classic Arms
« on: August 11, 2010, 01:07:47 PM »
I just ordered 2 Tula manufactured, Hex Receiver M91-30 Mosin Nagant Rifles. They really look nice on their website, and come with all matching numbers, bayonet, "Dog Collar" style sling, tools, tool pouch & ammo pouch. The muzzles are not counterbored, and they don't have any electro pencil marks on them. I splurged and paid the extra $10.00 each for hand select. I was going to buy one from one of the local shops here in town last year but didn't. Classic Arms does have really nice ones.

http://classicarms.us/firearms.htm

Anyone own and shoot Mosins? I didn't order any ammo because I think I can do better around here. I'll avoid the shipping, but I'll have to eat the tax. Classic wanted $99.95 for a 440 round sealed tin. Not too bad. They're supposed to go out tomorrow so I should have them by next week some time.   Bill T.

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Just Ordered 2 Mosins From Classic Arms
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 01:39:35 PM »
I bought my AK and others from them. Good people, family owned business. +1
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 02:28:07 PM »
I have Deepwaters stored here.  Real beauty.  Bought it from SOG. $79 + 10 hand pick, comes with oiler, sling and bayonet.  83.60 for 440 rounds.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 02:36:17 PM »
I have the carbine..... Its kinda fun, but I dont ever really have any actual use for it. The safety sucks donkey balls. Ammo is cheap and ballisticly its just about the same as .308/30.06

Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 02:40:19 PM »
Picked one up for 80 at a gun store. Got ammo from cheaper than dirt at aroud 89 bucks. Not a bad gun for the price.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:59:55 PM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 02:42:06 PM »
Here is a link for ya:
www.7.62x54r.net
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 02:54:06 PM »
Here's all you need to know about it ;)

http://www.mouseguns.com/compare.htm
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »
Okay, it's time for a little enlightenment.  WTF is the appeal of these things?  I mean, I guess that I can see a little historical draw, but other than that, what?  I'm usually able to see most sides to an issue (that doesn't mean that I agree with them) but I'm totally lost on this one.  Clue me in, please.

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »
Okay, it's time for a little enlightenment.  WTF is the appeal of these things?  I mean, I guess that I can see a little historical draw, but other than that, what?  I'm usually able to see most sides to an issue (that doesn't mean that I agree with them) but I'm totally lost on this one.  Clue me in, please.

they are great guns, accurate and good range. I have the hex Reciever MN 91/30 and love it. besides, at this price you can't pass it up. good for hunting, plinking, or  revolutions. when I recieved mine it looked as if it had never been fired, wood in excellent condition, no scratches or wear and a light coat of cosmoline. beautiful gun.

Deepwater
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 03:36:01 PM »
Okay, it's time for a little enlightenment.  WTF is the appeal of these things?  I mean, I guess that I can see a little historical draw, but other than that, what?  I'm usually able to see most sides to an issue (that doesn't mean that I agree with them) but I'm totally lost on this one.  Clue me in, please.

Heck they look cool, shoot very well, are cheap to buy and shoot and go BIG BOOM!!!!!!!!!! (also known as eargeshsplitten loudenboomer) ;D

What's NOT to like? ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk