Author Topic: Happy Birthday m58  (Read 9410 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Happy Birthday m58
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 12:45:38 PM »
Late to the party, so Happy Belated Birthday Mike!!!
Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Peg

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »
Thank You All!!!

It has been a good weekend.  A few hours at the State Fair visiting livestock shows and hanging out in the barns.  A new restaurant in the Cities and a whole new way of overeating really good food.  A great room at a great hotel.  A great day at a brand new stadium, with a Twins win, I even learned all about an old rule in baseball, and it was mostly on the kid's dime  ;D

Thanks again ... You almost make getting old worthwhile  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 08:18:24 PM »
Thank You All!!!

It has been a good weekend.  A few hours at the State Fair visiting livestock shows and hanging out in the barns.  A new restaurant in the Cities and a whole new way of overeating really good food.  A great room at a great hotel.  A great day at a brand new stadium, with a Twins win, I even learned all about an old rule in baseball, and it was mostly on the kid's dime  ;D

Thanks again ... You almost make getting old worthwhile  ;)

Look at the bright side, you're still younger than Teresa.   ;D

Why yes, I DO have a death wish.  Why do you ask?
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

SwoopSJ

• November 12, 1978 - November 2, 2011
  • DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Love thy neighbor.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 12:29:56 AM »
Happy belated B-Day!!!  Better late than never, I guess.   :-[

Swoop
"...to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."  --Richard H. Lee

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 09:02:47 PM »
Your not older, your just more wise and mature,....... ::)

Happy Birthday!!!!
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:17:26 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk