Author Topic: Senate committee sets FIREARM regulatory hearing  (Read 11079 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Senate committee sets FIREARM regulatory hearing
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 03:31:08 PM »
Boxer is the one up for reelection.

6 one way, half dozen the other, they are both a POS.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 12:03:29 AM »
They know nothing they decide here will have any have any effect before the elections  EXCEPT...

If they announce that in light of the recent SCOTUS rulings, the feel the Federal Firearms restrictions need to be reduced.   Might be a way to garner some votes for those in jeopardy.
From your mouth to God's ear Solus. Still, I think this isn't a Machiavellian plot. Its not a midnight gun grab or a way to have the Dem chorus sing "We like Guns" to help purple district Dems. Its just another proof of Will Rodgers' quote "I am a member of no organized political party. I am a Democrat". I am a student and teacher of politics, and I know bone headed stupidity when I see it. This is so spectacularly stupid that I would suspect enemy action if I thought the GOP was competetant enough to organize it.  Stupid is as stupid does. The Mascots are appropriate. For the GOP: The Elephant. An obese, grey, cantkerous creature that never forgets, and  is a relic of the pleisotcine era. For the Dems:  A Jackass. Well, enough said. The Libertarians: We might be be represented by the slovenly semi-venomous snake on the Gadsen flag, but given the alternatives? I'll take it. :-\
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 08:37:17 AM »
It isn't often I agree with TAB, but this is a QOD candidate  ;D

"6 one way, half dozen the other, they are both a POS."

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 08:05:51 AM »
From your mouth to God's ear Solus. Still, I think this isn't a Machiavellian plot. Its not a midnight gun grab or a way to have the Dem chorus sing "We like Guns" to help purple district Dems. Its just another proof of Will Rodgers' quote "I am a member of no organized political party. I am a Democrat". I am a student and teacher of politics, and I know bone headed stupidity when I see it. This is so spectacularly stupid that I would suspect enemy action if I thought the GOP was competetant enough to organize it.  Stupid is as stupid does. The Mascots are appropriate. For the GOP: The Elephant. An obese, grey, cantkerous creature that never forgets, and  is a relic of the pleisotcine era. For the Dems:  A Jackass. Well, enough said. The Libertarians: We might be be represented by the slovenly semi-venomous snake on the Gadsen flag, but given the alternatives? I'll take it. :-\
FQ13

Hey! Watch it.  There is no reason to drag down the good name of jackasses everywhere...
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk