Author Topic: Happy Birthday twyacht and synweap  (Read 5850 times)

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Happy Birthday twyacht and synweap
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 01:22:10 PM »
hey TW, have a good one, heck, go buy another gun as a gift to yourself!  ;D (you can always blame it on me, the other scapegoat)

deepwater
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 06:47:19 PM »
Thank You!!! Where is this synweap feller?  ??? Brown Truck brought more PMags, and 3 S&W 6904 mags for my latest pistol. "Small gift to myself",.. ::)

hey TW, have a good one, heck, go buy another gun as a gift to yourself!  ;D (you can always blame it on me, the other scapegoat)

deepwater

Oh sure, deepwater, now you've done it.....Can I borrow your FAL? I need to remind myself how good it is... ;)

Happy Thanksgiving DRTV. Thanks Again. My feet have been sore lately,.....is that what happens after 40?  :-\

;D
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Ranger Dave

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 07:12:56 PM »
Happy Birthday fellas, Hope you have a good one

Timothy

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2010, 07:22:01 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving DRTV. Thanks Again. My feet have been sore lately,.....is that what happens after 40?  :-\

;D

Been too long since I hit 40, don't remember.. ::) ??? ;) ;D

Happy Birthday TW.....

Be safe!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 07:41:53 AM »
Yeah, I'm a day late, but the wishes are just as sincere.  Happy Birthday, guys.  AND Happy Thanksgiving.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:56:49 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 01:55:54 PM »
Late too...but good wishes don't go out of style or lose quality.   :D :D

Have a great one and take care  :D :D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk