Author Topic: Pistol caliber AR's....anyone? anyone?  (Read 8109 times)

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Pistol caliber AR's....anyone? anyone?
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 03:45:13 AM »
more AR carbine pRon please!

;D

thanks for all the replies!

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 08:25:39 AM »
Had the Hi-Point in 9mm. You could shoot it all day long. Pretty accurate for the price. I have been waiting for the one to come out in .45 ACP. Waiting for a few to see if anyone starts to have any issues with it before I purchase one. Hopefully it turns out to be a tackdriver like the 9mm version I previously owned.

Fired the AR in .22LR. Fired very well but I would rather have something with more bang for the buck.

Not sure if anyone makes one but it would be nice if they made an AR in .45 Colt?  :) We could hunt with that pistol caliber in Indiana.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 08:42:57 PM »
I love AR pistols, and heck, I can even make a case for their utility...more or less. I have a 9mm built by Spike's Tactical, one of THE most fun guns I own to shoot. I also have.a Rock River gas piston pistol in ..5.56 that I think I'm going to have to buy...the RR cries out for a suppressor!

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

RevLouM

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 01:42:07 PM »
I love AR pistols, and heck, I can even make a case for their utility...more or less. Michael B

I saw the episode on the "utility" of it....gotaa say I disagree!  If you're GOING to dump THAT MUCH COIN, carrying a few hundred rds of EACH should not be a concern.  However, if all you're after is FUN, I can see it being quite a hoot!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk