Author Topic: Lordy, Lordy bafsu's 40!!!!  (Read 2723 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Lordy, Lordy bafsu's 40!!!!
« on: December 31, 2010, 02:05:12 PM »
New Year's Eve, and your turning 40!!!! Oh man, now the slide really picks up speed,.... ::)

All the best birthday wishes. Glad your here.

Happy New Year/B-Day.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

Re: Lordy, Lordy bafsu's 40!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 02:08:26 PM »
What he said Youngster.  ;D

BAC

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 02:31:25 PM »
Happy birthday young man.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 03:59:29 PM »
This is the age where you find that "Umph" and "Arrrrrrg" will make getting out of the chair easier  ;)

Have a good one, and when the booze is passed tonight keep in mind that the 21st anniversary of 19 is still 40, and that is what you are!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »
Happy Birthday Basfu, 40 is when all the fun stuff happens, eyesight starts to dwindle etc... but it gets better, sorta.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:21:24 AM »

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 05:22:04 AM »
Happy birthday Mate

Much better to be born on the 31st of Dec than the 1st of Jan.

Everyone wants to party on your birthday on the 31st.

If you were boen on the 1st everyone is hungover and grumpy.
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 12:00:58 PM »
Happy B-Day!!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk