Author Topic: Ruger LCP Video  (Read 6411 times)

Buckfever4Life

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ruger LCP Video
« on: February 28, 2008, 03:56:14 AM »
Awesome Video on the LCP. I have two (2) of them ordered and expected shipping in mid-late March. I cannot wait to get my hands on this little toy. I got a heck of a deal at $243/each. I will post pics and report once I get my hands on them.

Thanks Michael and DRTV for an awesome informative video.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
Re: Ruger LCP Video
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 06:19:33 AM »
Isn't this gun an Kel Tec  produced through Ruger? If so, I think it's interesting how the Kel Tec was a "niche" gun, where because it's Ruger and because they've made it look a little more slick it has caught on like wild fire. Just goes to show you what suckers we are for good looking stuff!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Buckfever4Life

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 06:33:18 AM »
I never cared for the look, feel or finish on a Kel-Tec.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 06:45:31 AM »
I never cared for the look, feel or finish on a Kel-Tec.

I did have to scrape the mold line off the trigger on my P3AT but other then that (2 minutes with a pocket knife) it has been flawless.  Well over 500 rounds of all types including reloads and 0 malfunctions.

It's also lighter and slimmer than the LCP.

Truth be told though if the LCP had been around when I bought the Kel Tek I would have gone with the Ruger just because of their good reputation as reliable guns.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Buckfever4Life

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 07:13:44 AM »
Truth be told though if the LCP had been around when I bought the Kel Tek I would have gone with the Ruger just because of their good reputation as reliable guns.

My thoughts exactly.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:54:18 AM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 09:33:55 AM »
Finally got the LCP video to work on my computer and have a ? for MB.  It looked like all ball in those mags...did you get to shoot any HP ammo?  Since you said the guns were 100% I assume if you did shoot HP it fed 100%.  Also does Ruger recommend ammo brand/type like Seecamp?
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

seafarer12

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 09:48:26 AM »
I noticed the slide hold open wasn't a last round hold open. I guess its like the 10/22. I also noticed all the ammo they were feeding it was fmj. I am just curious why they guys on the show in all the videos have made no mention of the gun the LCP is designed on.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 07:12:18 AM »
Another question about the LCP...Is it +P rated?
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk