Author Topic: The best edged tools?  (Read 16852 times)

tekoken

• "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry
  • Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The best edged tools?
« on: March 09, 2011, 06:10:19 PM »
I've been in the market for a good survival knife & Grayman Knives has my interest big time. Anyone have any experience with their knives? They have a great warranty & seem unstoppable.
Graymanknives.com 
"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty, teeth and keystone under independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon and citizens' firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that, to ensure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this land knows firearms, and more than 99 and 99/100 percent of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil influence. They deserve a place of honor with all that's good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour." George Washington

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
Re: The best edged tools?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »
No first hand experience with grayman knives sorry but to me it sounds like you need a decent and well made khukuri!
Can be used to chop, skin, self defence, easy to maintain, everything you need in a survival situation
Lots of different profiles and blade sizes on a main design. Just a thought.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 07:18:18 PM »
No first hand experience with grayman knives sorry but to me it sounds like you need a decent and well made khukuri!
Can be used to chop, skin, self defence, easy to maintain, everything you need in a survival situation
Lots of different profiles and blade sizes on a main design. Just a thought.

Sledge, I don't see a bottle opener!

;)

;D

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 07:26:23 PM »
Sledge, I don't see a bottle opener!

;)
;D

I see several but I can open a beer bottle with damn near anything!

;)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 08:09:49 PM »
I've been in the market for a good survival knife & Grayman Knives has my interest big time. Anyone have any experience with their knives? They have a great warranty & seem unstoppable.
Graymanknives.com 

Tetoken

What is that icon at the start of your post?  It looks kinda like a cell phone.  (not showing in the quote above)
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:35:19 PM »

tekoken

• "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry
  • Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 08:02:55 AM »
I ordered a Grayman. Their "if you break it we'll replace it" policy & the testimonials/reviews were just too good to pass up. I don't see the icon you speak of but since I'm on my BlackBerry I'm guessing it is a cell phone. 
"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty, teeth and keystone under independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon and citizens' firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that, to ensure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this land knows firearms, and more than 99 and 99/100 percent of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil influence. They deserve a place of honor with all that's good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour." George Washington

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »
Haz, I saw a similar icon in an advertisement  for Mozzila "FireFox 4" for phones.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 11:55:12 AM »
Ya, it seems if ya post from one o' them there fancy phone thingies it puts that up.  ;)

tekoken

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 12:06:18 PM »
It doesn't show it while I'm accessing the site from the phone but I'll check it on my PC at home when I'm done "working" my fingers to the bone.

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 06:44:20 AM »
I ordered a Grayman. Their "if you break it we'll replace it" policy & the testimonials/reviews were just too good to pass up. I don't see the icon you speak of but since I'm on my BlackBerry I'm guessing it is a cell phone. 

A review is warranted upon arrival.... Its the LAW!
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk