Author Topic: Smith & Wesson 624 - .44Special  (Read 10821 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
Re: Smith & Wesson 624 - .44Special
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 06:35:43 PM »
I'd be shocked if the seller would accept $350. That's less than I paid for my 3" 624 back when they were new.

You never know till you ask.  Also putting a little guilt on them about the recall can't hurt.

Here's a war story from my work.    We needed to try a specialized video converter.  It changes video signals, RGBHV into YUV.  Hang in there, I know this is highly technical but the nerd readers are getting excited.  Retail these little black boxes (blue actually) go for $300 plus.   I saw a guy on eBay with over 15 of them he'd pulled out of an installation.   He wanted somewhere around $50 apiece for them.  Reasonable.  But I offered him $15..............for a pair!   He accepted.  I think he had so many he was happy to get anything for them.  And since it was a private transaction, other buyers on eBay didn't know how low he'd go.  Both worked well, btw. 

So you never know. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Smith & Wesson 624 - .44Special
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 11:19:07 PM »
You never know till you ask.  Also putting a little guilt on them about the recall can't hurt.
Worse thing that could happen is they say no.

Here's a war story from my work.    We needed to try a specialized video converter.  It changes video signals, RGBHV into YUV.  Hang in there, I know this is highly technical but the nerd readers are getting excited.  So you never know.  

You lost me at RGBHV.  ;)
And I'm not even going to look at the auction and drool over the mod 66 4" that I would LOVE to have or the mod 28 4" that is just like the one I had back in the late 70's.....nope, ain't gonna do it.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk