Author Topic: Bar B Que Gun  (Read 9222 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bar B Que Gun
« on: March 09, 2008, 12:15:59 PM »
Going to a friends house today for a farewell party (Damn, gonna miss the Dude).  So I thought I'd make it a 'special' occasion and cleaned my Redhawk .45 real purty and am gonna wear it as my carry under my new Ruger Shirt (worn as jacket).

What y'all think?

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
Re: Bar B Que Gun
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 12:26:21 PM »
I think I'd be your date any old day of the week.. but only if I could carry MY gun with a matching Ruger shirt..  ;)

Love the gun and it IS all shiny and purty.. but I wonder.. what kind of going away farewell party is it for gods sake? I mean... ahhhhh .. the reason for the shiny-ing up the pistoley'  isn't to help the dude cross over to farewell land ...is it?  LOL LOL LOL
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 12:42:54 PM »
I think I'd be your date any old day of the week.. but only if I could carry MY gun with a matching Ruger shirt..  ;)

Love the gun and it IS all shiny and purty.. but I wonder.. what kind of going away farewell party is it for gods sake? I mean... ahhhhh .. the reason for the shiny-ing up the pistoley'  isn't to help the dude cross over to farewell land ...is it?  LOL LOL LOL

You're on purty Lady.  Next time you get to FL or I get to KS!  ;D (I guess Marshal can come to.  :D)

No, the party is a going away.  He and his wife joined a program to teach English as a second language over seas.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 03:25:29 PM »
You're on purty Lady.  Next time you get to FL or I get to KS!  ;D (I guess Marshal can come to.  :D)

No, the party is a going away.  He and his wife joined a program to teach English as a second language over seas.

And the Redhawk and shirt are to remind him of all the fun he'll be missing ! ;D

Outlaw

• U.S.A.F. Retired/CCW
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »
Hey Marshall'ette:I owned a couple of Rugers once pretty lady. I just sold my Blackhawk :'(   (Hindsight's 20-20) I picked up an SR9 the other day and wanted it real bad. Does that count for a Ruger T-Shirt ???
Strategic Air Command Motto: Peace is Our Profession, Believe it or We'll Bomb the Hell Outta Ya!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:53:29 AM »

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 04:08:33 PM »
As Pathfinder reminds, don't forget the chips. 
Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 06:26:49 PM »
Well, I think to be a TRUE BBQ gun it would have to be engraved, but it does look good to me!
Life Member of the NRA

leatherman92

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 09:12:56 PM »
looks good :)
One riot,one redneck

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 09:19:00 PM »
See you made it through the BBQ, didn't make news in the local papers, and didn't need bail or an attorney. We will stand down now.  Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »
See you made it through the BBQ, didn't make news in the local papers, and didn't need bail or an attorney. We will stand down now.  Mac.

Thanks for 'having my back", friend!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk