Author Topic: Mike Seeklander Introduction  (Read 8376 times)

robheath

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mike Seeklander Introduction
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 12:27:43 PM »
Be forwarned MJ likes to whittle on folks with his knives...You may have to shoot him...Oh and dont trust him if your on crutches ;D

Wecome to the party
Give me liberty or I'll get my guns and get it myself.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »
Be forwarned MJ likes to whittle on folks with his knives...You may have to shoot him...Oh and dont trust him if your on crutches ;D

Wecome to the party

Cool!  Now instead of a guy that can and will kill you with these two fingers we have a guy that will go Ginsu on you and slice and dice you into submission  ;D
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 12:55:17 PM »
Welcome aboard, Mike, will be good to have you share you knowledge with us.

You look pretty tough, but I bet Michael Ban can take you.

I DARE you to take him on  ;D ;D ;D

Take care  :) :)
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 07:56:32 PM »
G'Day Mike,  welcome to  the nut house.. DRTV.

just look out for the Crazy Tasmanian though ;)

and hope you join in on all the fun here....

PS  the beer is always stocked up in the corner ;)   

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk