Author Topic: California Assembly to Consider Severe Restrictions on Ammunition Sales!  (Read 6393 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
That sounds like an interesting story .

I was thinking the same thing! (inquiring minds and all ;D )
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
That car was returned (just a misunderstanding), the underaged girl was out with some other guy all night (another misunderstanding), I did not pawn my EVIL step-mother's neclace for ammo money (framed) and the Juvy records were sealed. At least they had ONE good law in the Land of Lincoln. That's enough. Don't want to get booted for Hooliganism. Mac.
ps I'm doing MUCH better now.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
That car was returned (just a misunderstanding), the underaged girl was out with some other guy all night (another misunderstanding), I did not pawn my EVIL step-mother's neclace for ammo money (framed) and the Juvy records were sealed. At least they had ONE good law in the Land of Lincoln. That's enough. Don't want to get booted for Hooliganism. Mac.
ps I'm doing MUCH better now.

LOL!

OK, Gomez!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Old Fart! Oops, Old phaartte. Didn't mean to offend. Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Old Fart! Oops, Old phaartte. Didn't mean to offend. Mac.

Who?  Me?  Caramia!

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk