Author Topic: Episode #99 Introduction to USPSA  (Read 8750 times)

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
Episode #99 Introduction to USPSA
« on: March 25, 2008, 11:56:28 AM »
Introduction to USPSA
Practical pistol competition, as sanctioned by the United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA), is one of the most popular shooting sports ever. But before you start, there are lots of choices in both guns and gear. Michael Seeklander and Phil Strader, instructors at USSA and both elite Grand Master shooters in USPSA, show you the right way to get started in this fascinating sport.

http://www.downrange.tv/shootinggallery/episode99.htm

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Episode #99 Introduction to USPSA
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 12:21:15 PM »
Marshal,

When I click the link I go to a new page but there doesn't seem to be a vid there other than the user vids at the bottom.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 12:52:30 PM »
The trailers show up on Wednesday around 3:00PM Central.

:)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »
You TEASE you!  I thought that was your wife's job! :D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

dannynm

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 08:14:52 AM »
Great job on the show with USPSA. Now you need one on 3 gun.      Thanks

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:25:29 AM »

addict

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »
I'll be the first to second a three  gun   episode    .... whoa, thats cool :D. Easter Sunday I went to my first USPSA match and it was a blast! Great people, good fun, and a comfortable environment. Shot a stock Glock 34 and aside from forgetting that front site thingy when the buzzer went off, didn't do half bad. First 3 gun match this Sunday - adding a Benelli and Saiga .223 to the gear bag. I highly encourage everyone who hasn't tried this discipline to give it a go. They didn't even charge me for the first match! (Like crack dealers they are...)
Addict

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »
I'll be the first to second a three  gun   episode    .... whoa, thats cool :D. Easter Sunday I went to my first USPSA match and it was a blast! Great people, good fun, and a comfortable environment. Shot a stock Glock 34 and aside from forgetting that front site thingy when the buzzer went off, didn't do half bad. First 3 gun match this Sunday - adding a Benelli and Saiga .223 to the gear bag. I highly encourage everyone who hasn't tried this discipline to give it a go. They didn't even charge me for the first match! (Like crack dealers they are...)
Addict

LOL! and true! :D

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 09:25:02 PM »
I'll be the first to second a three  gun   episode    .... whoa, thats cool :D. Easter Sunday I went to my first USPSA match and it was a blast! Great people, good fun, and a comfortable environment. Shot a stock Glock 34 and aside from forgetting that front site thingy when the buzzer went off, didn't do half bad. First 3 gun match this Sunday - adding a Benelli and Saiga .223 to the gear bag. I highly encourage everyone who hasn't tried this discipline to give it a go. They didn't even charge me for the first match! (Like crack dealers they are...)
Addict

They supply the ammo first time and you would be hooked worse than cigarettes ;D

From the Mailbox

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 08:38:33 AM »

Sunday, April 6, 2008
Dear sirs, love your show. I just watched the one on the USPSA shooting. I have a question for you, why is the Glock 17L not allowed in competition. I've seen some of the open class guns and can't figure out why the Glock isn't permitted. I've read that the manufacturer has to have 500 available to the public and I know that Glock just did a run of 3000 guns. If you have an answer or know someone who can answer my question I sure would appreciate it. Keep up the great shows. Wayne
DRTV, Shooting Gallery & Cowboys receive 100s of emails daily. Some are posted on this forum so our members can reply and make comments. Unfortunately, we are not able to answer them all, but we do try. Thank you. DRTV Staff.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk