Author Topic: .300 Blackout. Hickok .45 Approved. Man I Want This Guys Yard!!  (Read 35899 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
.300 Blackout. Hickok .45 Approved. Man I Want This Guys Yard!!
« on: December 06, 2011, 06:47:18 PM »
Yes. and Yes...

I will have Santa bring me one and let my Frankenstein run in all its glory...

I think this caliber will catch on....

As Emeril says....."Let's kick it up a notch"....

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

robheath

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: .300 Blackout. Hickok .45 Approved. Man I Want This Guys Yard!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 09:21:04 PM »
Me thinks I be needen one of those :)
Give me liberty or I'll get my guns and get it myself.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 09:39:02 PM »
I like what I've been hearing about it.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 11:34:31 PM »
I just got to get an AR first.   :(   ;)   ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 03:50:29 AM »
I've got to find someplace close and inexpensive that I can shoot rifle at first!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 04:07:13 AM »
I just got to get an AR first.   :(   ;)   ;D
Right there with you. I like my AR. Its a fun toy. BUT, after spending a bunch of money to get irons and a freaking ten dollar sling mounted (and I'm still not there yet)? I will stand up for the late lamented Badgers Milk and say buy the AK. Its going to cost more  for mags, but the ammo is cheaper. As far as accuracy? An AK and an M-forgery are both two hundred yard guns, and the thirty round mag is there for a reason. ;) I like my AR, but my advice, not so young Padawan, is to go to Classic Arms and buy a good AK. Bill or TW who own both would be the guys I would listen to, but that's just my take on it. I have zero plans to sell my AR, but if I had it to do over again.....
FQ13

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 08:40:26 AM »
Yep, it'll catch on!  8)

+1 on wanting his yard.  ;D
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 09:53:10 AM »
Still sounds pretty good.

I noticed he said he tested the 60 rounders from Surefire.  Didn't see him use them, but he said they worked with no problems.

That answers the questions we had in another thread about those magazines.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 10:24:14 AM »
Love checking out Hickock 45's videos. That guy must be independently wealthy to afford all the toys and that gorgeous backyard range. I know he says that he reloads also.

He used the Surefire Mag in the first few shots.

I agree that I think this will catch on. I actually like what I have read about it compared to the 6.8. Once they start mass producing the ammo, then I will think about it. Until then, I will stick with my AR-15 in 5.56.

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 10:43:33 AM »
I have a buddy that owns 300 acres in central MO with a three bedroom house and four our five outbuildings that he paid less than 250K for!

You don't have to be wealthy to buy a decent piece of land, the firearms and ammo are a different situation!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk