Author Topic: Lost RQ-170 Sentinel Drone!!!!  (Read 7048 times)

AE3007H1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Lost RQ-170 Sentinel Drone!!!!
« on: December 14, 2011, 07:38:14 PM »
What an epic FAIL on our part!  I cannot fathom this blunder.  At the very least it should have been shot down ASAP!  The ramifications of this are mind boggling.  First of all yet again we have been lied to by this administration and our government (we were told that it was lost and probably crashed) now we find out it is IN-TACKED in IRAN.  To think that they (with the help of China and or Russia) were able to:

1.  Track our drone mind you our most secret yet to date and stealthy.
2.  Scramble/Jam our signal.
3.  Take control of it and LAND it safely.
4.  Reverse engineer it.
5.  Share the technology.
6.  Rub it in our faces.
7.  Probably determine our targets to possibly be struck within IRAN. ( and make no mistake I am sure that this drone was operating above IRAN and not               Afghanistan.)

This is a COUPE of the highest caliber.  Please let me hear your thoughts on this and if any of you have any experience with this type of stuff please "without incriminating your self" share with us just how they could have pulled this off and would it would have taken.
AE3007H1
TeamKLR2bar

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Lost RQ-170 Sentinel Drone!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 07:45:25 PM »
The old Mission impossible series had a self-destruct feature....This makes two....One in Iran, one over Seychelles....where is the "go home" default...

Modern yacht engines, even with a lost cylinder, lack of oil pressure, helm control,...there is a redundancy go home, safe mode or have a fail safe, and at least have our spook stealth drones self destruct....

Now we get laughed at and have Russians and Chinese techs crawl all over it....

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 07:57:00 PM »
Remember this photoshopped pic of their missile launch:

given that they have photoshopped stuff before (to make for better propaganda, no doubt), here is a still pic from the video they released about our supposed drone:

what's with all the banners hanging off the leading edges of the wings?

my gut instinct is telling me that is a fake, a mock  up made out of wood, foam, and cardboard.  they couldn't figure out the placement or the structure of the landing gear and its doors, so the whole thing is sitting upon wooden sawhorses.

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »
oh...yeah...I wouldn't believe everything you read or hear on the news either.  A major component of psy ops is the acronym SCAME:

source

content

audience

medium

effect

I bet 90% of Americans who watched the video of our supposed drone on display took it as the gospel truth, hook, line and sinker.  100% of the ragheads watching Al Jazeera thought, "A-HA!  That Great White Satan isn't as smart as they think they are.  We took out one of their sophisticated toys!"

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 08:12:04 PM »
I would tend to think that we would not have let a stealth drone out of our control.  

I'm no longer privy to TS clearance stuff but, I suspect that if this is in fact, one of ours, it might just be a "bait and switch" ploy to make the rag heads think they have something tangible.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:34:02 AM »

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 08:26:36 PM »
a Trojan horse?

how small are GPS units nowadays?  smaller than a cell phone?

one of those could be tucked in anywhere under the skin of the drone.

let one of our satellites pick up the GPS signal, satellite transmits that data back to the CIA or NSA, then that gets forwarded to a Navy ship that has onboard cruise missiles.  Cruise missile gets programmed with the drone's coordinates, just waiting for the right time to launch....KABOOM!  no more hangar or base where that drone was at.

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 08:33:14 PM »
Who knows?

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 09:18:54 PM »
a Trojan horse?

how small are GPS units nowadays?  smaller than a cell phone?

one of those could be tucked in anywhere under the skin of the drone.

let one of our satellites pick up the GPS signal, satellite transmits that data back to the CIA or NSA, then that gets forwarded to a Navy ship that has onboard cruise missiles.  Cruise missile gets programmed with the drone's coordinates, just waiting for the right time to launch....KABOOM!  no more hangar or base where that drone was at.

Supposedly the military wanted to either send a team in and take it back or bomb the crap out of it, but Valerie Jarrett - er, bho said no. So, bad news, if it is real, then bho just gave it away.

But then, that is his job, destroying this country any way he can.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

AE3007H1

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 09:21:53 PM »
Saying that this is really lost:

To address the "self destruct"  The self destruct would have only worked if we were in complete control of the link to the drone.  If they did in-fact interrupt this connection and take it over we would have been unable to get that "self destruct" signal to the craft.

Addressing the banners and etc from the bottom:  Maybe it did a gear down landing and they wanted to make it look as if there were no damage. "thus showing they had more control than they actually did"

I am liking the whole "trojan horse" idea.  It seems very plausible.
AE3007H1
TeamKLR2bar

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 10:17:49 PM »
I think the "Trojan Horse" idea is wishful thinking.
I also don't think the Iranians accomplished any thing besides maybe staying out of it's way.
Ever had your computer crash ?
Ever had your cell phone drop an important call ?
That's newer technology than what's in this drone, and we expect it to never fail ?

My understanding is that it's "Failsafe" default is to make a normal landing.
Something some of you have overlooked, if we can't tell it to stay the hell out of Iran, we are not going to have any better success telling it to blow itself up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk