Author Topic: MB How about this for a future Shooting Gallery show?  (Read 3674 times)

wrhall

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
MB How about this for a future Shooting Gallery show?
« on: April 02, 2008, 06:48:57 PM »
MB On  a  recent  podcast  you mentioned you  were  going  to  shoot the USPSA SS Championship. If  you  could  get  hooked up with a hat-cam you could show EVERY stage to all the viewers from the SHOOTERS view.That  would  have to  be as good an ad for comp shooting as  I can think of . Think it  over  &  give it a go if possible.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: MB How about this for a future Shooting Gallery show?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »
MB On  a  recent  podcast  you mentioned you  were  going  to  shoot the USPSA SS Championship. If  you  could  get  hooked up with a hat-cam you could show EVERY stage to all the viewers from the SHOOTERS view.That  would  have to  be as good an ad for comp shooting as  I can think of . Think it  over  &  give it a go if possible.

Great idea!  Then we could all laugh at....err...I mean... ENJOY watching MB shoot!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 11:27:23 AM »

;D

I am not sure if we will feature hat-cam footage, but there will be a lot of footage from the Single Stack match here on Down Range. There will be a 60 minute coverage of this event on Down Range airing from June and Michael will be in front of the camera both talking and shooting.

This will be show #2 of our new Extensive Match Coverage series starting in May.

Solid

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 02:00:52 PM »
Any possibility of the Shooting Gallery coverage being online? Here at the Apt. we don't get outdoor channel, so I usually catch it at friends or back home over the summer.

The only thing I see on the website are promos or things just for DRTV.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk