Author Topic: FBI Uses Chainsaw In Raid On Wrong Fitchburg Apartment  (Read 6479 times)

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
FBI Uses Chainsaw In Raid On Wrong Fitchburg Apartment
« on: February 01, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »
This would not have ended well if that had been my door.   >:(
At least they didn't kill the dog.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/31/fbi-uses-chainsaw-in-raid-on-wrong-fitchburg-apartment/

At 6:04 last Thursday morning, just before Sanchez’ alarm was set to go off, she heard a pounding outside her second floor apartment.

“I just happened to glance over and saw this huge chainsaw ripping down the side of my door,” she explains. “And I was freaking out. I didn’t know what was going on.”

Within moments, the chainsaw had cut through most of her door, and someone on the FBI’s arrest team kicked the rest of it in.

“That’s when I heard the clicking of a gun and I heard ‘FBI, get down!’, so I laid right on down.

Timothy

Re: FBI Uses Chainsaw In Raid On Wrong Fitchburg Apartment
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 02:37:59 PM »
Another noteworthy story that's about ten minutes from where I'm sitting.

My wife was born in that town!  It's a toilet for the most part not that it matters for the story!  This was one of those three story, six family homes that litter the northeast.  Cute dog, cute kid, Moms a bit pissed...but she's OK and they did get the BG after stepping on their crank and paying for a new door!

BAC

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 03:06:23 PM »
Sanchez can’t believe that a two-year long federal investigation ended at the wrong door.

This is the same government they want running our health care system?

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1071
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 06:51:56 PM »
This is the same government they want running our health care system lives?

FIFY
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 08:09:44 AM »
Probably a good thing the State of MA. is a gun hating state because this incident could have ended very badly for both the Feds and the apt. dweller.  I can see it now (in a gun friendly state) - feds attempt drug raid, apt dweller shoots & kills unknown nut with chainsaw breaking and entering, feds shoot & kill apt. dweller. When things go bad they go very bad very fast.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:55:01 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 09:05:22 AM »
Got to love the "War on Drugs".

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 09:16:29 AM »
Probably a good thing the State of MA. is a gun hating state because this incident could have ended very badly for both the Feds and the apt. dweller.  I can see it now (in a gun friendly state) - feds attempt drug raid, apt dweller shoots & kills unknown nut with chainsaw breaking and entering, feds shoot & kill apt. dweller. When things go bad they go very bad very fast.

FBI wouldn't have tried this in TX, UT, VT, WY or CO because of their position on guns.  This ought to be a wake up call for those living in states were their 2A rights are infringed but the sheeple graze on.
He who dares wins.  SAS

Timothy

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 09:30:34 AM »
If any state has a shit hole like Fitchburg, MA and we know they ALL do, the FBI would use the same tactics.  It has nothing to do with infringement on gun rights.  There are plenty of gun owners in MA, nearly 25% of the population owns some kind of firearm.  The difference here is they're well vetted if they own them legally.

And no, I don't like the laws here!  But it is what it is!

In the area this occurred, I won't go without a gun on me in fact, I have a revolver with me now 24/7.  Central MA can be beautiful but the little towns are quite depressed.  When GE moved out of Fitchburg back in the late 80's, the town went south quickly!  It looks like a ghost town and the Mayor decided to turn off the street lights at night to save money!  She's not real bright

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 10:51:08 AM »
NOT OFFICER FRIENDLY!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!
So what were they looking for? Did anybody, Sanchez, reporter, bother to ask?

I'm guessing they didn't bother to knock,maybe or ask anybody what their name was?.. There was a rash of this business under Clinton, too.
I know. I've had this discussion with too many Cops, too many times, but there are better, more civil ways to find out who the BGs are.. Maybe they should rely on something more than the GPS to find out where somebody lives, or maybe google the address before kicking (cutting) in the door.. No such leeway would have been afforded if this lady had gone through a wrong door looking for a kidnapped baby.. It's not okay...

Things have truly changed.. I don't know ONE mother when I was growing up who wouldn't at least tell the Cop to kiss her ass with the baby crying, under the circumstances..
I hope the saw was running on green energy..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 11:39:57 AM »
There has been nothing to follow the original reports here locally.  Considering the neighborhood, it's probably drugs or gang related.  We have been overrun by illegals in the time the current Governor has been in office.  His admin doesn't recognize anyone as illegal nor do they prosecute!  Liberalism at it's finest!

Where I live, we are in the minority as we don't speak Spanglish...I can't wait to get out of here...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk