Author Topic: No to Sara Ahrens  (Read 5592 times)

ske1eter

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
No to Sara Ahrens
« on: February 16, 2012, 05:56:03 PM »
I'm afraid that if she's on the show, I'll be fast forwarding at best, and not watching at worst. She definitely will NOT add any credibility to the show.

She lost any potential respect that I potentially may have had for her as a shooter after the episode that she lost to Dustin (I think). Instead of sucking it up and admitting that she just lost, she made up the excuse that if during the challenge that she missed and hit the wrong colored targets, it could impact her career if she was ever involved in another on the job shooting. What?! You enter a shooting show with no thought of possibly missing before signing up?! Pure B.S. There are more protections in a shooting on the street for a SWAT cop than there is for a CCW holder.

She just didn't like the comments that people made about her and her abilities (or lack there of).

Here's the podcast:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gunnuts/2011/08/18/gun-nuts-radio-top-shot-interviews The excuse kicks in around the 30 minute marks or so.

All I can think of is Dirty Harry saying: 'That's a hell of a price to pay for being stylish'.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: No to Sara Ahrens
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 07:07:17 AM »
...... and hit the wrong colored targets, .........

If I remember that shoot off correctly, neither of them had a plan.  They just blasted away.  Had they really given any thought to it, they would have used ONLY one magazine per row of targets.   Changing mags when the targets changed regardless of how many targets they'd missed.    Both contestants lost cred with me at that point. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 01:01:39 PM »
OK ... I'm lost!

What did I miss here  ???
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 02:53:26 PM »
Top Shot season 3.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 04:25:22 PM »
Did Michael have her on Shooting Gallery, or are we drifting further than normal  ??? 
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:14:05 AM »

ske1eter

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 07:02:00 PM »
Did Michael have her on Shooting Gallery, or are we drifting further than normal  ???  

MB mentioned in the latest podcast that we'd probably be seeing more of her on the show, beyond the upcoming 'ballistics episode' that he talked about.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk