Author Topic: Michael Janich did an interview on the Personal Armament podcast  (Read 4201 times)

ronlarimer

• Very Active Forum Member
    • Balloon Goes Up
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Michael Janich did an interview on the Personal Armament podcast
« on: February 23, 2012, 08:15:33 AM »
If you are looking for some good knife content, check out Tuesday’s episode of the Personal Armament podcast titled “How to select a knife as a defensive tool – with Michael Janich.”  In the episode Michael discusses his back ground, philosophy and describe what he thinks makes a good defensive knife.
Ron

We do not get to pick when the balloon goes up, only how well prepared we are to deal with it.
Balloon Goes Up

ske1eter

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Michael Janich did an interview on the Personal Armament podcast
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:12:29 PM »
I listened to it today. Good info and a great interview. Was fun to hear Mr. J on something other than The Best Defense. Good listening. Thanks to both the Personal Armament guys and Mr. Janich!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Michael Janich did an interview on the Personal Armament podcast
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 09:36:52 AM »
Since I  had to hunt for the link, I thought I'd save others who were interested the time and effort to track it down....since it was right in front of me, it took little to help folks by passing it on.

http://www.personalarmament.com/2012/02/how-to-select-a-knife-as-a-defensive-tool-with-michael-janich.html
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk