Author Topic: Tick, Tick, Tick ...  (Read 8443 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Tick, Tick, Tick ...
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »
OK dude - What did you do that you need to brown nose that much  ??? ???

Dude... Da broads talk amongst themseffs.  Bunny could be lissnun right now.  I know where my bread gets buttered.  Ain't wurth da risk.

Sheesh.
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 03:43:51 PM »
M'ette - if it helps, my Mom was 39 for a whole lotta years, decades even! Feel free to use this!!  ;D

Happy whichever of the 39 it is for you.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 03:55:26 PM »
M'ette - if it helps, my Mom was 39 for a whole lotta years, decades even! Feel free to use this!!  ;D

Happy whichever of the 39 it is for you.

Just a hint - When the anniversary number gets higher than the birthday number it is time to celebrate a new number  ;D
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 06:08:45 PM »
Just a hint - When the anniversary number gets higher than the birthday number it is time to celebrate a new number  ;D

YOU tell that to my Mom!!!!!!   ;)
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 12:14:31 AM »
Thank you all very very very very much!!!!!  ;D
 I had a great day!! Marshal took me out a few nights ago to a couple of movies and to my favorite seafood buffet place where I almost made myself sick eating clams, crab legs, shrimp! He bought me a new holster for my 9mm..  ;D  plus he put me in one of the gun classes at Gunsite which I get to take in March! ...and we are remodeling the kitchen and bathroom.. Can't get much better than that!
 We went out to the lake today and we practiced shooting . I'm in "training right now".
( he's my personal firearms trainer) I have some non cowboy shooting pistol events coming up throughout the summer that I need to hone up on with my 9mm.. so I'm relearning all the basics and working on my accuracy kill shots.
I told my mama this morning.. " I hope this goes good, but I don't know.. my patience with him bossing me around is about the size of a fleas ass... but we'll see I guess.  Marshal was a firearms instructor in Norway. He also trained women, so I know I have one of the best, but it just grates on my nerves taking instructions from him and doing what he says!!"
 She laughed and said" Honey, you don't like to take instructions and do what anybody says!"..  ;D ;D ;D * she is so right* .. but we did great together.. I didn't balk or sass.( much) .. I was a good student.. he was a good teacher and he gave me a great compliment when we were done today...
 " he said.. Wow!! after looking at the targets and watching you shoot.. I will not ever piss you off again.. and if I do, I won't get in front of that gun! " LOL 
 Bless is heart! I think he just wanted to keep me smiling so I would come home and cook his supper.. LOL

Thanks to all of you for your friendship.. fun ..laughter and great humor that is just as warped as mine.. I really do love you all!!~~
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:12:41 AM »

saltydogbk

• Better to die on my feet than live on my knees
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 07:43:11 AM »
I guess bail was not needed.  Happy B-Day.
You can never have too many guns, or too much ammo

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2012, 06:17:09 AM »
Ooops.  Happy belated Birthday.

Sounds like a good one on the hook to me.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk