Author Topic: already thinking about a Skeeter Skelton Maragitta  (Read 5069 times)

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
already thinking about a Skeeter Skelton Maragitta
« on: July 20, 2012, 07:52:37 AM »
two shots tequila
1 spoon full triple sec
squeeze in hlaf a lemon (I prefer lime)

they say to do this over ice shake and strain out the ice - I just do it over ice.

damn it's not even 8 am yet - been that kinda week

;D
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
Re: already thinking about a Skeeter Skelton Maragitta
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 12:54:07 PM »
I had 3 aspirin and a Mike's classic margarita today to relax and get some pain relief. I feel better after that and a walk, and I'm looking forward to more margaritas later. I may buy some more Cayman Jack too.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: already thinking about a Skeeter Skelton Maragitta
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 01:14:49 PM »
I just relearned the recipe for a great Kamikaze.

2 parts Absolute
2 parts Grand Mariner
splash to taste with Rose's Lime Juice

Mix over ice, shake and strain....or not.

Careful, they will be sneaking up on  you.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk