Author Topic: Patriot's Day  (Read 3620 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Patriot's Day
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »
Did any one else read the story that 2How linked to ?  Comments ?

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »
Researching.....
I see there is no video or mention of a single illegal alien being arrested. ICE (Immigration&Customs Enforcement) was not even included apparently. If we accept the smokescreen that terrorism was the thrust of the effort, would those persons NOT legally here be the prime suspects? Dope dealers and seat belt violators are not mixing explosives in the lofts overlooking the Mississippi river. Without Congressional action, amnesty has obviously been granted. Those in government charged with enforcing the immigration laws have chosen and conspired NOT TO. I sure wish those on this forum who claim that this conclusion is wild over reaction would explain why this is actually happening.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 04:20:52 PM »
Did this only happen in Memphis ? Is it occuring in other areas as well ? Last time we had a democrat in the Whitehouse we got Ruby Ridge and Waco, with a wishy washy republican we got 9/11 and the patriot act. Whats coming next, and are we, individualy or as a group, in any position to do anything about it ? ???
Mac, you and some of the others on here seem to have good sources, Keep us posted.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 04:30:52 PM »
The article follows my thinking that Katrina, the Kansas town witht he mid-range tornado that was evacuated after the fact at gun point (LEO guns), et al. are all dry runs for the big event, where there is some form of natural or man-made disaster and the police are now trained to come in from all over the country and work as a team, following orders, looking the other way, enriching their own gun lockers at civilians' expense, and trampling all of the Constitution as well as the Bill of Rights.

My $.02.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »
Sad part about all this is the "boots' are doing what they feel is the right thing to do based on the information they are given. So what do you get as a response for reacting?  :(
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 04:54:02 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk