Author Topic: Another one bites the dust!  (Read 3677 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Another one bites the dust!
« on: August 24, 2012, 08:27:28 AM »
Happy Birthday Cookie!!!

I was told that 30 was the end, but I got up that morning like every other day;
I was told that 40 was it, but I survived the party with no issues;
And at 50 ..., I get up every morning with no creaks no groans, and I don't need a catheter or a walker!

Have a good one and enjoy the days to come.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Another one bites the dust!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 09:05:04 AM »
Have a great day!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 09:42:13 AM »
Hey Cookie, nothing left to look forward to now but Social Security and death. ;D
Have a happy birthday and remember, the people who told us to never trust any one over 30 are now in their 60's and 70's.  ;D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »
Happy Birthday, Cookie!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 06:40:52 AM »
Happy Birthday!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:33:46 AM »

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 07:28:27 AM »
Happy Birthday Cookie!!!

I was told that 30 was the end, but I got up that morning like every other day;
I was told that 40 was it, but I survived the party with no issues;
And at 50 ..., I get up every morning with no creaks no groans, and I don't need a catheter or a walker!

Have a good one and enjoy the days to come.

But at 60, the creaks and groans started big time.  I sort of welcome them.  The remind me that I'm still on the right side of the grass.

Happy birthday, Cookie.  It's all good.

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk