Author Topic: Request update and an addition  (Read 4818 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Request update and an addition
« on: October 24, 2012, 09:23:22 AM »
Just an update on our friend Dwight...He is doing well from his Stroke which is a good thing but he faces Carotid surgery in Nov.  Dr.s say it is a bit of a risk but I am not sure why.

Secondly we are asking prayers for our oldest (14) grandaughter Alissa, who is having a difficult time dealing with peer pressure in school.

Thanks,

Richard and Norma
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Request update and an addition
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 12:26:11 PM »
Ready, willing, and able...as always.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 07:10:54 AM »
You have it covered by this Rabbit

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 07:55:53 AM »
Thanks!

Always here.  Keep us updated and we will serve.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 01:08:05 PM »
What they ^ said.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:53:46 AM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »
Our friend Dwight had his carotid surgery today.  All went well!  He will be in overnight at least.  He is still having a bit of a problem from the stroke but is progressing.  Now that the worry of the surgery is over I am sure he will work hard to regain what he has lost due to the stroke.  Thanks again for your prayers.

God Bless,

Richard and Norma
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 07:11:16 PM »
Great update...... prayers continuing.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk