Author Topic: 3 DAYS AT GUNSITE WITH KYLE LAMB! FREE!  (Read 35942 times)

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 3 DAYS AT GUNSITE WITH KYLE LAMB! FREE!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »
FRIDAY!

We choose...

mb[/color
 ;D

Hmmmmm, tomorrow..........I will be in Denver for the studio session for Shooting Gallery. I got the OK from my girlfriend that bringing Denise flowers was not inappropriate considering what is at stake.  ;D
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »
Like Richard, I'm not even close to being in the running for such a grand opportunity as this. I'm only 44, but I have the body of a 74 year old..... too worn for the rigors of three days.  ;D

Best of luck and good shooting to whomever gets to take on this challenge, and a tip of the hat to MB and crew for presenting this opportunity to the family.
Peg, you're only 44?  Gosh, your posts SOUND like you're 74!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »
Huh, alot of '4s in here. I'll be 34 just days before this takes place.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 05:47:49 PM »
Peg, you're only 44?  Gosh, your posts SOUND like you're 74!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

*Being run over, and the ensuing physical trauma ages a feller a good bit faster than the natural progression of things...... and tends to flatten the perspective in many areas......
Combine that with a lot of "preexisting experience" from "livin' it up in my 20's" and it tends to provoke a more linear thought pattern.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »
Ah, we gots ta' drink some beers, bro.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:32:44 PM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 07:42:37 AM »
I didn't submit anything 'cause....fat boy can't dance anymore and I can't get off work.

However...my middle son will be on college break and sent a request in.  I don't know if his training at USSA will be a detriment or not...but I would think it might be conducive to staying on a filming schedule and being able to have extra time to reshoot scenes from a technical standpoint....as opposed to an Uncle Fudd (no offense Uncle) slipping by the selection process and taking a couple of days to learn how to change mags and basic range safety protocol.  Since he's playing college football he's in a lot better shape for it than I will ever be again....not that he can whip my ass or anything....

Not that I want to see you guys knocked out or anything either, of course. 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 07:55:42 AM »
*Being run over, and the ensuing physical trauma ages a feller a good bit faster than the natural progression of things......

Combine that with a lot of "preexisting experience" from "livin' it up in my 20's" and it tends to provoke a more linear thought pattern.

Ditto....

My first Evil Kneivel stunt was in my 20's as well!  Only broke a few things that day!   ;)

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 02:26:10 PM »
Ditto....

My first Evil Kneivel stunt was in my 20's as well!  Only broke a few things that day!   ;)

He was a bad influence.  Caused me to say things like;  Here, hold my beer and watch this!   :-X
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Timothy

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 03:24:21 PM »
He was a bad influence.  Caused me to say things like;  Here, hold my beer and watch this!   :-X

I was on active duty at the time.  Uncle Sam was none too happy with me when I showed up to my next duty station with a broken kneecap (yea I know ain't really bone) and busted collar bone.  Not very happy at all!

;)

Anyway, like others have stated, zero to zero for me!  Can't hardly walk quickly any more.  I'll leave the tactibilly stuff to you young'uns!  I'm out...

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2012, 04:47:29 PM »

It's going to be a real bummer if I have to return the advances on my endorsements and product placements  ;D, but I haven't heard a peep from Michael or Marshall.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk