Author Topic: Troy CBIR mags  (Read 7016 times)

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Troy CBIR mags
« on: December 07, 2012, 11:29:34 PM »
Has any body used the Troy CBIR mags in their AR?   What did you think of them?  I believe they are polymer with reinforced feed lips.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Troy CBIR mags
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 05:37:20 AM »
At this point, with current prices, I don't think there is any reason not to buy older P-mags at at $13 a pop. If you want US GI at $11 a throw I will hook you you up. But personally? I'd buy the P-mags.

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 02:21:22 AM »
Quaker, just wondering if anybody has tried them, how they worked and what they thought about them.  Don't forget, I hooked you up with that Sportical and cheap Pmags to begin with. ;D
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 08:41:41 AM »
Quaker, just wondering if anybody has tried them, how they worked and what they thought about them.  Don't forget, I hooked you up with that Sportical and cheap Pmags to begin with. ;D

Would that be the Sportical he has been trying to sell to buy an AK that he was drooling over in the first place ?   ;D

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »
That's it.  He also got some good priced Pmags from the same place.
http://www.midwestgunexchange.com/

Wolfe

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:43:37 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 08:13:57 PM »
I just ordered 20 Magpul P-Mags from Man Venture Outpost. I didn't really need them that badly, but with what's going on I figured it would be better not to wait. They had over 1,500 in stock when I placed the order. Within 1 HOUR they were out of stock! Get ready for a run on anything and everything Assault Weapon related in the next several weeks. I'm guessing this will be the biggest run on AR's and AK's we've ever seen. By the first of the year you're not going to be able to buy a damn thing.

1Buckshot

• Monty Lucht
  • Top Forum Member
  • COMMENCE FIRING
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 09:05:08 AM »
Some companies are taking this to far.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-074

Magpul PMAG 30 Polymer 30 Round AR-15 Magazine 5.56 NATO, $59.97 :o

Paid $12.30 @ Midway yesterday.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 09:20:41 AM »

Piss on CTD.
Greedy bastards.   >:(

Just ordered some for $12 each from the guy I've been ordering from over the past few weeks.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 10:19:13 AM »

Cheaper Than Dirt is famous, or I should say infamous for this type of thing. They did it after the election of 2008. They were selling FMJ 9 MM for over $34.00 a box. I stopped buying from them back then, and I won't buy anything else from them ever. They are common scalpers, nothing more. I hope they get run out of business!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 10:37:18 AM »
Cheaper Than Dirt is famous, or I should say infamous for this type of thing. They did it after the election of 2008. They were selling FMJ 9 MM for over $34.00 a box. I stopped buying from them back then, and I won't buy anything else from them ever. They are common scalpers, nothing more. I hope they get run out of business!

I placed one order with them years ago and they still send catalogs. Waste of paper and ink, IMO because once I saw how they do crap like that, I said the same thing as you.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk