Author Topic: And so it begins.  (Read 4678 times)

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
And so it begins.
« on: December 16, 2012, 04:19:57 PM »
As predicited, Feimnstein's all over it.

http://www.scpr.org/news/2012/12/16/35271/video-sen-dianne-feinstein-revives-battle-ban-assa/

I'm off to donate to the NRA.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: And so it begins.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 04:49:40 PM »
Don't forget to let your Senators and Representatives know how you feel and how their actions will impact your vote and activism.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?OrderBy=state&Sort=ASC
http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 04:55:05 PM »
 ???
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

DHaught

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »
This is a most hideous tragedy and I weep for the families that lost their children and loved ones. That being said, it disgusts me to see these gun control vultures foaming at the mouth over this tragedy and chomping at the bit to pass a new gun ban. An event like this will garner lots of misplaced support. I just hope our representatives don't desert us in the heat of the media propaganda.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:18:58 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 05:35:13 PM »
f..k You Feinstein!!!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 06:14:38 PM »
This will be much worse than Clinton's ban if it passes.
NO GRANDFATHERING.
No sale if already in possession — destruction or alteration only.
Turn in your guns without being paid for them. If you're out thousands of dollars ... too bad.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 07:15:11 PM »
This is what they have been waiting four years for!

Right after the inauguration Pelosi and Clinton were ready to charge ahead, but BHO said it isn't time yet (lame stream media claimed he said we aren't doing gun control).  Then he made it clear in the third debate, and nobody paid attention.  It never made the news!  BHO said straight out that he would bring back a stronger Clinton Ban.

Get ready, because this will not only be worse than the last one, but it will leave a crack open to go for elimination of these guns - confiscation and destruction.  Those that have lived this warned us, and even our own side called us paranoid.

Ulmus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
    • Gunslinger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 08:39:03 PM »
???

My mistake.  I had the wrong link saved.  Sorry about that.  I fixed it.

gunman42782

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 08:39:13 PM »
She can kiss my ass.
Life Member of the NRA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk