Author Topic: NBC sports cancells 3 gun nation show  (Read 1733 times)

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
Re: NBC sports cancells 3 gun nation show
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 09:54:02 PM »
That's the second show so far to cave under pressure from the antis.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 10:10:31 PM »
Why didn't NBC cancel Sunday night football in the wake of a murder suicide that is caused by football induced head injuries according to Bob Costas?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 10:11:20 PM »
Footballs aren't evil.  ::)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 11:26:49 PM »
Canceled by weak men with weak minds and weak spines and weak chins..
May they all go find themselves a nice strong drink to further weaken their ways and fall asleep on their disappointed wives, (or whatever it is that sleeps in their beds)..  :( >:(
These people embarrass me..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:19:58 PM »

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 06:52:31 AM »
NBC's line up sucks anyway. Probably better off not being affiliated with the network to begin with.  Send emails to other networks to pick it up.  Hell I wouldn't be surprised if 3 Gun Nation's presenters FN and Federal, were looking to pull it anyway to not be linked to Costas, takes money away from the network that pays him. 
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

wtr100

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 11:21:46 AM »
meh - it was kinda boring
Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, 60 rounds powder and ball and be ready to march at a minute's warning.

NoBite

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 01:17:34 PM »
Why didn't NBC cancel Sunday night football in the wake of a murder suicide that is caused by football induced head injuries according to Bob Costas?

Because football players don't have a scarlet letter on their foreheads - we do! I think we all agree the hysteria, the need to "do something" that most people are feeling is the perfect opportunity for gun-grabbers to capitalize on the suddenly awakened, normally indifferent masses. Look around you right now. There is a quickly growing evil-gun sentiment and NBC, Obama and the Left are fanning the flames. Yeah, we can all say that Americans will never give up their liberty for the promise of safety. I don't put it past this president to try to push that proposition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Live every day like it's your last; 'cause one day you're gonna be right.
- Ray Charles

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk