Author Topic: "Bible is flawed..." - Piers Morgan  (Read 4160 times)

JLawson

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Bible is flawed..." - Piers Morgan
« on: December 27, 2012, 09:33:40 PM »
This idiot's arrogance knows no bounds.  Not only is our Constitution flawed, but now Morgan argues with Pastor Warren that the Bible needs to be amended.  Unbelievable...

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/cnns-piers-morgan-says-bible-is-flawed.html

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
Re: "Bible is flawed..." - Piers Morgan
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 09:50:26 PM »
Yea, I told Piers Morgan in an email (I know he will not get it) that he needs to fill out an ID10T form and he should go back to England where violent crime is ramped - more so then in the good ol'USA!
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »
Yea, I told Piers Morgan in an email (I know he will not get it) that he needs to fill out an ID10T form and he should go back to England where violent crime is ramped - more so then in the good ol'USA!

Unfortunately people that need to rarely can fill out an ID 10 T form, because they often also are contagious for PEBKAC syndrome.
Alas there is little hope for these suffers one just wishes that some one would hold down their button for five seconds and they would shut down permanently!
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 04:45:22 AM »
Morgan is empowered by the very things he professes to despise. The Constitution means that he can say stupid things to Americans and they'll put up with it. The Bible means he can say stupid things to Christians and they'll put up with it.

I liked one of the comments following the article, where someone suggested he try telling an Imam that the Koran needs to be changed because it does not permit homosexuality.  He wouldn't do that because, like these deranged madman that attack innocent people, he's a pussy, and really is just promoting his own celebrity.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 01:42:25 PM »
Piers Morgan is flawed. He's so flawed that he can't see his own flaws.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:07:51 PM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 07:38:49 PM »
He couldn't hack it as a real journalist in Jolly Olde England (he got caught lying about facts in some articles... say it ain't so!!) and came here......
Like a green-headed fly, fresh off a horse turd, I just wish he'd find somewhere else to light.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 07:38:38 PM »
I wonder what part he thinks is flawed?  I wonder if he'd like to live in a country that was founded on Sharia, he can go to Yemen and spew his venom until he's hauled off on live TV never to be seen again.

Someone should put him on the spot and ask if he thinks the Koran is flawed as well or if he really thinks Mohammed was a flaming homosexual that was sexually frustrated and took it out on all infidels he came across.  That would take REAL courage from the wanker... ::)
He who dares wins.  SAS

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 07:53:34 PM »
Two verses for Piers, and the rest of us, to look at:

Direct reply to his rant

Hebrews 13:7-9

New International Version (NIV)

7 Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Why he won't get it, but still good for us to remember

Matthew 7:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 08:20:47 PM »
This idiot's arrogance knows no bounds.  Not only is our Constitution flawed, but now Morgan argues with Pastor Warren that the Bible needs to be amended.  Unbelievable...

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/cnns-piers-morgan-says-bible-is-flawed.html

This from a native of a country so f*cked up they forgot to include a "Bill of Rights" in their own Constitution .
Probably got buggered to often as a school boy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Morgan

Morgan's first major position in national media was as de facto editor of The Sun's show business column, Bizarre, under the editorship of Kelvin MacKenzie. In 1994, aged 28, he was appointed editor of News of the World by Rupert Murdoch, becoming the youngest national newspaper editor in more than half a century.[12] He quickly gained notoriety for his invasive, thrusting style and lack of concern for celebrities' privacy, claiming that they could not manipulate the media to further their own ends without accepting the consequences of a two-way deal. Morgan's autobiography The Insider states that he left the News of the World of his own choice and somewhat against owner Rupert Murdoch's wishes when he was offered the job of Editor at the Daily Mirror.

As editor of the Mirror, in 1996 Morgan was widely criticised and forced to apologise for the headline "Achtung! Surrender" a day before England met Germany in a semi-final of the Euro '96 football championships.[13]

In 2000, he was the subject of an investigation after Suzy Jagger wrote a story in The Daily Telegraph revealing that he had bought £20,000 worth of shares in the computer company Viglen soon before the Mirror 's 'City Slickers' column tipped Viglen as a good buy.[14] Morgan was found by the Press Complaints Commission to have breached the Code of Conduct on financial journalism, but kept his job. The 'City Slickers' columnists, Anil Bhoyrul and James Hipwell, were both found to have committed further breaches of the Code, and were sacked before the inquiry. In 2004, further enquiry by the Department of Trade and Industry cleared Morgan from any charges.[15] On 7 December 2005 Bhoyrul and Hipwell were convicted of conspiracy to breach the Financial Services Act. During the trial it emerged that Morgan had bought £67,000 worth of Viglen shares, emptying his bank account and investing under his wife's name too.[16]

In 2002, the Mirror attempted to move mid-market, claiming to eschew the more trivial stories of show-business and gossip. Morgan rehired John Pilger, who had been sacked during Robert Maxwell's ownership of the Mirror titles.

Morgan was fired as Editor of the Daily Mirror on 14 May 2004 after authorising the newspaper's publication of photographs allegedly showing Iraqi prisoners being abused by British Army soldiers from the Queen's Lancashire Regiment.[17] Within days the photographs were shown to be crude fakes. Under the headline "SORRY.. WE WERE HOAXED", the Mirror responded that it had fallen victim to a "calculated and malicious hoax" and apologised for the publication of the photographs.[18][19]

In May 2005, in partnership with Matthew Freud, he gained ownership of Press Gazette, a media trade publication together with its 'cash cow' the British Press Awards, in a deal worth £1 million.[20][21] This ownership was cited as one of the reasons many major newspapers boycotted the 2006 awards.[22] Press Gazette entered administrative receivership toward the end of 2006,[23] before being sold to a trade buyer.

On 4 May 2006, Morgan launched First News, a weekly paper aimed at seven to fourteen-year-olds. Upon its launch Morgan claimed that the paper was to be "Britain's first national newspaper for children".[24][25] Morgan was editorial director at First News, responsible for bringing in celebrity involvement. He referred to the role as "editorial overlord and frontman".[26]

In 2007, Morgan was filmed falling off a Segway, breaking three ribs. Simon Cowell and others made much of Morgan's previous comment in 2003, in the Daily Mail, after former U.S. President George W. Bush fell off a Segway, that "You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mr. President?"[27][28][29][30]

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 11:54:50 PM »
He says he wants to "self-deport" if we don't do something about gun control.
It works SO well in England "they only have 35 gun murders a year."  UMm, if it worked you wouldn't have ANY would you? 
 ???
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/piers-morgan-threatens-self-deport-over-gun-laws-024000707.html

Have a nice flight home.
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk