Author Topic: Feinstein 1995 quote:  (Read 7112 times)

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Feinstein 1995 quote:
« on: January 26, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/25/Feinstein-1995-I-Understand-The-Urge-To-Arm-Yourself-Because-That-s-What-I-Did

by AWR Hawkins25 Jan 2013105post a comment

In 1995, Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA) went on the record about the fact that she had a concealed carry permit and carried a concealed handgun when she walked back and forth to the hospital to see her ailing husband.

She was also dealing with threats from a terror group, the World Liberation Front. The group had tried to bomb her house on one occasion and had shot out her windows on another.

Reflecting on those moments, Feinstein said:

I know the sense of helplessness that people feel, I know the urge to arm yourself, because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if someone was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me.

Shame on Sen. Feinstein: even though she admits to knowing how it feels to know your life is in your own hands, even though she testified to the security she derived from having a gun on her person in those dark moments, Dianne Feinstein is now hell bent on banning every gun she can and to deny common citizens the same security she herself enjoyed.

This is elitism-gone-wild. And the message it communicates is that the lives of average Americans aren't worthy of the security a gun affords.

Best Wishes, Mike.

tombogan03884

Re: Feinstein 1995 quote:
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 12:39:39 PM »
Why would any intelligent terror group target this inconsequential hack ?
I wonder if she financed it since the only other way she gets media coverage is by screaming to undermine the very right she exercises .

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 01:22:32 PM »
Just read a headline that she (along with the rest of congress, I assume) will be exempt from her current AWB if it passes.

Didn't read for the details, so it may or may not be totally accurate.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 07:07:42 PM »
The Master's always exempt themselves from the laws they pass for the peasants .
Just like Obamacare.

rich642z

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 12:50:24 AM »
By any goofy law they make,they,politicians are not exempt from her own law. Feinstein is on our list like all anti-gun nuts,we do not sell to Even if they voted for obummer. even law enforcement.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:14:46 PM »

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 04:28:59 AM »
Most importantly, why couldn't she have pissed off one competant enough to do the job? I have have no idea who or what what the World Liberation Front is, but c'mon guys, can't you at least handle this one? I'm sorry, that was very bad and I almost regret saying it, but I'm sick of her crap and so I'll pull a Bogan. ;D

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 08:30:57 AM »

Most importantly, why couldn't she have pissed off one competant enough to do the job? I have have no idea who or what what the World Liberation Front is, but c'mon guys, can't you at least handle this one? I'm sorry, that was very bad and I almost regret saying it, but I'm sick of her crap and so I'll pull a Bogan

Just killing one of them will accomplish nothing beyond getting a new name to cuss.
What is needed is a purge of the whole system that starts with Obama, and extends right down to the dump keeper in East Bunghole Mississippi .
Including their propagandists in the media, education, and entertainment industries, and the financial backers like Soros .
Any other fix will not last more than one or two election cycles if it works at all, which is doubtful .

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 12:53:04 PM »
Just killing one of them will accomplish nothing beyond getting a new name to cuss.
What is needed is a purge of the whole system that starts with Obama, and extends right down to the dump keeper in East Bunghole Mississippi .
Including their propagandists in the media, education, and entertainment industries, and the financial backers like Soros .
Any other fix will not last more than one or two election cycles if it works at all, which is doubtful .
That only works till you run out of ammo or idiots (and I don't have that much ammo). What is needed is a cultural shift. That means spending money on education for pro-2A kids to get into the media and Hollywood. It means focusing locally on city councils and schoolboards and supporting pro-2A shows on TV and in the theatre. The state was best described by Machieavelli as a centaur, half man, half beast. A combination of coercion and consent according to Gramsci. We need to get the consent to win. Unless and until the average American views things our way, or at least thinks Di Fi is a dangerous kook, we're screwed. This is like the Cold War, its mostly a war of ideas.

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 01:34:36 PM »
That only works till you run out of ammo or idiots (and I don't have that much ammo). What is needed is a cultural shift. That means spending money on education for pro-2A kids to get into the media and Hollywood. It means focusing locally on city councils and schoolboards and supporting pro-2A shows on TV and in the theatre. The state was best described by Machieavelli as a centaur, half man, half beast. A combination of coercion and consent according to Gramsci. We need to get the consent to win. Unless and until the average American views things our way, or at least thinks Di Fi is a dangerous kook, we're screwed. This is like the Cold War, its mostly a war of ideas propaganda.

If you don't dispose of the enemy forces it is no different than the election where the Republicans generally told the truth and the Dems lied through their teeth while a dumbed down, lazy, incurious public just waited for "Wheel of Fortune" to come on .

cookie62

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 01:52:34 AM »
HEY! I like wheel of fortune😄
A bird in the hand is worth..Well, about a box of shells!
Yes, I'm bitter and cling to guns and religion..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk