Author Topic: one-day Tactical Knife Options basic user certification course  (Read 4277 times)

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
one-day Tactical Knife Options basic user certification course
« on: February 05, 2013, 10:09:28 PM »
Just want to pass on some info. for anyone on the forum in Colorado about an upcoming Tactical Knife Options (TKO) Class. I have taken a TKO class and was impressed. I may try an attend this one also since the last class has me rethinking about knives & gun fights. The knife is a viable solution for when you aren't carrying or gun jam etc.

The County Sheriffs of Colorado (CSOC) will be hosting a one-day Tactical Knife Options basic user certification course on Friday April 26, 2013 from 08:00-17:00 hours.

The CSOC facility is located at 9008 USHwy 85 N. Unit C Littleton, CO 80125

For course information or to register, please contact Jeff at 303-627-2737 or cqctactics@msn.com

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_XtIVl5KSzs/URAp7dYTYaI/AAAAAAAAAIE/eASwRcFe9a0/s1600/CSOC.JPG

“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk