Author Topic: Happy Birthday M'ette  (Read 4212 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Happy Birthday M'ette
« on: February 26, 2013, 09:19:34 AM »
Hope you have a wonderful day!

God Bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

GASPASSERDELUXE

Re: Happy Birthday M'ette
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 10:06:00 AM »
Happy birthday Met. Hope you have a great day. Now get out and start shoveling all that snow. You wouldn't want Marshall to hurt himself doing something like that.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 10:49:01 AM »
Hey, M'ette...

Hope your day is a delight.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 10:53:04 AM »
Happy Birthday, Child.   

Have a great one  :D :D :D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 11:35:40 AM »
No old lady should have to shovel snow on her birthday. Happy Birthday, young lady!
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:51:20 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 11:40:14 AM »
If the flying monkeys are grounded due to weather conditions, get them to shovel any snow......  ;)

You, dear lady, have a wonderful day.......... Happy Birthday!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

red364

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »
Happy Birthday M'ette!!!

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 02:56:08 PM »
Happy 39th M'ette !  ;D

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 04:33:27 PM »
Happy Birthday T!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 10:14:55 PM »
How can I say this in a way you will hear and understand  ::)

OLD !!!

Some may think this is insensitive of me, but the other option was a gift certificate to cover my services redeemable within six months  ;)

Hope it's been a good one, and Ranger didn't do too much damage to your transporter!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk