Author Topic: Beretta Talks  (Read 2590 times)

1Buckshot

• Monty Lucht
  • Top Forum Member
  • COMMENCE FIRING
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Beretta Talks
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:44:25 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 907
Re: Beretta Talks
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »
I do not have time to watch the entire piece at this time, but I will return to it later.  The beginning is very well spoke and reasoned.

I am not for economics being the deciding factor in our rights and protecting them.  However, maybe the economics will be what gets the attention of the lawmakers and causes them to pause for a breath of reasoned thinking.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 02:42:29 PM »
It's to early to start shooting the SOB's, so economic warfare is what we have to work with.
If pro gun states have no unemployment while anti gun states have no jobs, some one will notice.

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 04:18:16 PM »
I watched part of it & will finish it later. I sent S&W an email regarding 2A and our rights. Waiting for a response. ::)
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

locnload

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 10:29:44 PM »
I watched the entire interview and then went on to watch some of the hearings on the Maryland gun bills.  These proposals are ridiculous, and downright criminal.  The people who wrote them should be hauled off to jail themselves for sugesting that they as legislators can propose doing these kind of things to their constituants.  There seems to be no consideration at all for the lives they will destroy with their flipant attitude about pilling on severe penalties while they try to "out anti-gun" each other.
IMHO, this crap will not stop until some of these so called representatives find themselves incarcerated and spending their life savings on lawyers trying to weasel out of a felony conviction for violating their oath of office and the Constitution.  Lets see how they like it when we say "let the legal system sort it out, we just need to do something about this problem".
And as for Bloomberg, he should go back to NYC and earn his paycheck as Mayor. I think I saw some fat people drinking illegally oversized Cokes. They voted for the SOB, they deserve him and they can keep him.   >:(

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:08:56 AM »

JLawson

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 08:46:43 AM »
And as for Bloomberg, he should go back to NYC and earn his paycheck as Mayor.

I see Bloomberg as one of the most dangerous, if not the most dangerous, men in America.  It has been reported that he's worth about $27 billion... and he shows no hesitation in spending that fortune wherever he thinks money can have an influence.  Unfortunately, greed and self-preservation have replaced integrity and honor in far too many places - legislatures being the most obvious.  I could say something about whores and money... but I won't.

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 09:25:35 AM »
JLawson,

Know how to make a whore moan? Refuse to pay her! Money talks
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk