Author Topic: You Tube Star "FPS Russia" Home & Office Raided.  (Read 13813 times)

tombogan03884

Re: You Tube Star "FPS Russia" Home & Office Raided.
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 08:16:24 PM »
Just becuase something is legal, it does not mean you can use it how you want.  Me using black powder in a gun,  is legal, take that same black powder and put it in a pipe with 2 end caps and a fuse is not.  No one knows what happen, I won't judge until I know.   and for the record, waco and ruby ridge, both sides f'd up.

They sure did.
According to the evidence the citizens trusted the Govt and the Govt got caught murdering them.
Those are both big mistakes.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 08:58:04 PM »
They sure did.
According to the evidence the citizens trusted the Govt and the Govt got caught murdering them.
Those are both big mistakes.

Also, the government had to pay Randy Weaver and several of the Waco survivers millions in restitution. That isn't because they were "right".

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 09:20:22 PM »
Lawyers were enovled.   In both thoses cases people were breaking the law and they knew it. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 11:09:51 PM »
Lawyers were enovled.   In both thoses cases people were breaking the law and they knew it. 

What law did Vicki Weaver break?
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 11:20:30 PM »
If this whole raid is about nothing more than how much Tannerite they may have mixed up and whether or not it was commercially it's a crock of crap.  I guess "they" are trying to find new ways for wasteful spending.  I wonder if "they" are trying to say that if they got any remuneration for the youtube videos that it would be considered commercial use.

Another thought may be that "they" are trying to create a crisis in regards to Tannerit Terrorisim to get reactionary targets banned.
Can anyone say fast and furious?
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:53:24 PM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 12:03:02 AM »
weaver sold sawed off shot guns to several people including a atf agent.  Thats what prompted the raid.  Things went down hill on both sides after that.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 12:22:07 AM »
weaver sold sawed off shot guns to several people including a atf agent.  Thats what prompted the raid.  Things went down hill on both sides after that.

I watched Congressional testimony on CSPAN with Arlan Spectre (sp?) leading the way and I do not remember that the government was able to prove the case and convict Weaver for sawing off the shot gun to below legal limit. 

The person who went to Randy Weaver to get the shotgun shortened did so on ATF orders so that they could entrap Weaver as payback for Weaver declining to become an informant.  All on CSPAN, all Congressional testimony that I saw none of which could be refuted by the government. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 06:01:37 AM »
I really hope  that Kyle Myers is all vindicated   all over payments he gets from being  a youtube partner  it is a joke   

and a very long bow the AFT is pulling with this one..
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 08:29:45 AM »
weaver sold sawed off shot guns to several people including a atf agent.  Thats what prompted the raid.  Things went down hill on both sides after that.

What originally prompted the raid was Weaver did not "play ball" with the ATF. He had, in the past, belonged to a white seperatist group. Separatist, not supremacist. They, (ATF), wanted Weaver to give up information on the group regarding weapons the members had, etc. When Weaver refused to be their undercover rat, they nailed him on a barrel length charge on a shotgun he possessed. When he did not appear in court on that charge, that is when the ATF raided his home and murdered his wife, son, and dog. Nice bunch. They attempted to use the weapons charge as bait to get what they wanted from him.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 10:27:56 AM »
What originally prompted the raid was Weaver did not "play ball" with the ATF. He had, in the past, belonged to a white seperatist group. Separatist, not supremacist. They, (ATF), wanted Weaver to give up information on the group regarding weapons the members had, etc. When Weaver refused to be their undercover rat, they nailed him on a barrel length charge on a shotgun he possessed. When he did not appear in court on that charge, that is when the ATF raided his home and murdered his wife, son, and dog. Nice bunch. They attempted to use the weapons charge as bait to get what they wanted from him.

From what I had read at the time, the ATF was more involved in Weaver's decision to sell a sawed off shotgun. 

After he repeatedly refused to make one and sell it to an undercover ATF agent, they convinced his employer that he should be let go and he lost  his job.

When he couldn't find work and needed the cash he finally agreed to take a hacksaw to the shotgun and sell it for the cash he needed.

It would not take much of a lawyer to win Weaver's settlement with evidence of that action going way beyond entrapment.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk