Author Topic: Kharma Bites New Black Panther Leader In NYC On Gun Charge  (Read 3762 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Kharma Bites New Black Panther Leader In NYC On Gun Charge
« on: June 22, 2013, 05:34:23 PM »
I've posted about ol' King Shalim Shabazz several times....You remember he and a cohort donned paramilitary gear and night sticks outside a voting location in Philly, was indicted by the last days of the Bush DOJ,,,,,and after BHO was elected, another winner, Eric Holder, made the indictment "go away"......

Than ol King Shabazz feeling froggy, took to the streets with bullhorn saying, in such an eloquent manner, that we needs to kill some white crackers....

Well, seems wearing heavy military style attire, including ballistic vest, in NYC, can draw some attention from NYPD,....Of course King Shabazz says "whitey dun jumped him and planted that unregistered .25 pistol from his pocket".

But hey, when you have a facial tattoo that literally says "KILL WHITEY"....well,....hey...

Let's see if Holder makes these charges "go away".....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/22/new-black-panther-leader-with-kill-whitey-face-tattoo-busted-on-gun-charge/

New Black Panther Leader With ‘Kill Whitey’ Face Tattoo Busted on Gun Charge
Jun. 22, 2013 2:06pm Madeleine Morgenstern

A New Black Panther Party leader with the words “kill whitey” tattooed on his face has been busted for allegedly carrying a loaded and unlicensed gun, according to the New York Post.

Maruse Heath, also known as “King Salim Shabazz,” the head of the New Black Panther Party Philadelphia chapter, was arrested in New York City Thursday night after police spotted him allegedly wearing a large ballistic vest. Officers then allegedly found the .25-caliber gun.

Heath, 41, had been leaving a New Black Panther Party planning meeting, the Post reported. A source told the newspaper his first phone call in custody was to New Black Panther Party national leader Malik Zulu Shabazz.

Heath was the New Black Panther Party member wearing a paramilitary uniform and carrying a baton in the infamous 2008 election video shot in front of a Philadelphia polling place.

During Heath’s arraignment Friday, his attorney argued that police “jumped” him without justification as he was leaving the meeting.

“It is no crime to belong to the Black Panther Party,” attorney Brad Foster said, according to the newspaper. He added that the New Black Panthers do “charity work within the local community, outreach to the homeless, and works with at-risk youth who are at risk of becoming criminals.”

But the prosecutor said Heath was stopped because he was wearing a large, obvious ballistic vest.

“He was stopped, and a loaded handgun was taken from his pocket,” prosecutor Christopher Ryan said.

Heath faces a minimum three-and-a-half-year sentence if convicted of possessing the gun. He’s due back in court June 26 to find out if he’ll face charges of gun possession and illegally wearing body armor, the Post reported. He is being held in lieu of $75,000 bail.

Here's a video review of poor oppressed King Shabazz..

I'm sure he's just misunderstood, from a broken family, and kept down by whitey...

Enjoy prison dirtbag!!!!!

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Kharma Bites New Black Panther Leader In NYC On Gun Charge
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 05:55:33 PM »
Kill whitey? On your face? Well, I'm a southern boy and as such I'm not much for racism. I've got no time for that crap. Its all up to you what you make of yourself. But lord TW, I am trying so very hard not to sound racist when I respond to your post and failing every time. So, I'll just lay it out there and the PC police can gig me if they want. But here's the thing. A .25? Only a piece of ghetto trash would carry one. I mean if you're going to jail for an illegal pistol, at least carry a real gun. And BTW, I don't like the Klan either, but I'm reasonably certain that if you'd busted one of them they'd have had a better quality hand gun. White pride indeed. They may be trash, but dude, a .25? I'd be embarrassed to admit that in prison. This guy is going where he belongs, and where he obviously is aiming to go. I hope he shares a cell with a member of the Aryan Brotherhood, as that way, no matter who wins the world will be a better place.

Whew, that post was almost PC. It only took 4 tries to do it. ;D

twyacht

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 06:14:51 PM »
You did great FQ, as I had to revise my post as well....Two observations.

1) Like you posted.... A .25????? Really? Way to go "big man",... Are you truly serious? Ballistic vests ain't cheap.....But a .25?  ???

2) Since the NSA, IRS, DHS, DOJ, FBI has already deemed/ traced/ monitored this forum a "knuckledraggin', Tea Party, gun totin', Bible carryin', bunch of rednecks anyway,....

Do they do the same for the NBPP? Perhaps not,...

I want to see the full wrath of the NYC District Atty, go to town on Shabazz.....as they would anyone else, especially a person with dare we say Conservative belielfs.....it will be an interesting play to observe.

But than again, this NEVER made the MSM, or Low Information media outlets....America's Got Talent is making its premiere....

4 tries FQ? ,....you sly devil,  are getting better. ;)

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 06:29:32 PM »
As "Q" said of Bond's Beretta, "It's a ladies gun, and not a very nice lady at that."

I want to see the full wrath of the NYC District Atty, go to town on Shabazz.....

Best laugh I've had this week .
He's black, he'll get a pass .

FTA
"
“It is no crime to belong to the Black Panther Party,” attorney Brad Foster said, according to the newspaper. He added that the New Black Panthers do “charity work within the local community, outreach to the homeless, and works with at-risk youth who are at risk of becoming criminals.”"

With "Kill Whitey tattooed on your face ?
Hamas and Al Queda work with youth as well, they have church groups, (well OK, mosque groups, although that sounds odd ) that engage in religious studies and out door activities as well as Islamic "arts and crafts".

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 06:34:53 PM »
You did great FQ, as I had to revise my post as well....Two observations.

1) Like you posted.... A .25????? Really? Way to go "big man",... Are you truly serious? Ballistic vests ain't cheap.....But a .25?  ???

2) Since the NSA, IRS, DHS, DOJ, FBI has already deemed/ traced/ monitored this forum a "knuckledraggin', Tea Party, gun totin', Bible carryin', bunch of rednecks anyway,....

Do they do the same for the NBPP? Perhaps not,...

I want to see the full wrath of the NYC District Atty, go to town on Shabazz.....as they would anyone else, especially a person with dare we say Conservative belielfs.....it will be an interesting play to observe.

But than again, this NEVER made the MSM, or Low Information media outlets....America's Got Talent is making its premiere....

4 tries FQ? ,....you sly devil,  are getting better. ;)

Even Tom would have thrown the flag on my first one. ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:57:47 PM »

twyacht

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 06:38:40 PM »
With "Kill Whitey tattooed on your face ?
Hamas and Al Queda work with youth as well, they have church groups, (well OK, mosque groups, although that sounds odd ) that engage in religious studies and out door activities as well as Islamic "arts and crafts".

Should work out well, as we are doing so well on foreign policy thingy for future generations....maybe I'm missing something.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd259/charleshab/Hamas.jpg

Col. Jeff Cooper.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 06:41:27 PM »
Bullet proof vest and a .25 pistol?

My guess is he was doubly afraid he was gonna shoot himself. 

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 06:49:55 PM »
Bullet proof vest and a .25 pistol?

My guess is he was doubly afraid he was gonna shoot himself. 

To be fair, I find it unconscionable that a purely defensive garment (a bullet proof vest) is illegal. Cops and politicians get them, we peasants are just expected to die. That is the one and only point in his favor.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 07:56:30 PM »
i have worked all over the country.  Ime  the most racist place is the mid west, the north east is 2nd.  The least is the south.  Most of the racsim I have seen is black to white, fallowed by asain vs every one.  Then mexicans( the other latins not so much) europeans and finally whites.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 09:40:00 PM »
The most racist people I've ever seen have always been black .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk