Author Topic: Morals Test  (Read 2863 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Re: Morals Test
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 01:59:24 PM »
Hence the video. She'd pay millions for the tape. ;D

Nope, wrong again. You'll end up dead in a fiery car accident (or a sudden, unexpected heart attack, or perhaps an unexpected suicide, or an unexpected fatal mugging, or  . . . ) and the tape will disappear.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 03:03:13 PM »
Nope, wrong again. You'll end up dead in a fiery car accident (or a sudden, unexpected heart attack, or perhaps an unexpected suicide, or an unexpected fatal mugging, or  . . . ) and the tape will disappear.

Note to board. If I stop posting, Get alibi's from Rahm and Jarret. ;D

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2013, 03:28:18 PM »
Don't worry FQ, we'll get the DOJ right on it.

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »
You yanks ought to be ashamed of yourselves! Sledge opened a thread that should have been in the joke spool and you take it seriously. Sledge and I can't believe it! But, I know, deep down, that all of you yanks would have saved MO if the situation were real. Yep, you would indeed. Because, deep down, that's what yanks do, don't you? Now, we aussies, we're different. We would have used black and white just for the contrast, eh Sledge?
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

sledgemeister

• Top Forum Member
  • Democrat Sheeples
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 08:34:17 AM »
You yanks ought to be ashamed of yourselves! Sledge opened a thread that should have been in the joke spool and you take it seriously. Sledge and I can't believe it! But, I know, deep down, that all of you yanks would have saved MO if the situation were real. Yep, you would indeed. Because, deep down, that's what yanks do, don't you? Now, we aussies, we're different. We would have used black and white just for the contrast, eh Sledge?

Spot on mate, dunno if I would have shown my foot on her head though  ;D
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. - Solomon Short

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:25:48 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 07:30:48 PM »
It's a trick question. No one uses film anymore.  ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 04:43:44 PM »
It's a trick question. No one uses film anymore.  ;)

Yes but if I could set my DSLR to use the all 24 bits for greyscale then I could get some fantastic contrast details otherwise not available using RGB.

The decisions, decisions decisions. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk