Author Topic: Washington's Man's Defense Against Gun Charge? VP Joe Biden Said So  (Read 4302 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Washington's Man's Defense Against Gun Charge? VP Joe Biden Said So
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 11:47:19 AM »
Biden should be summoned as a witness at the trial.

Let him defend his mouth under oath and we can see how that come out.

BTW, Biden isn't completely worthless....you can always use him as a bad example.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

brushmore

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 11:59:11 AM »
Okay, I'm gonna just throw this out there...

Can anyone think of a single time Joe"Plugs" Biden has been right about anything?

C'mon.  Not even once?

I searched YouTube and found ONE instance he was right:

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 01:50:04 PM »
So you're telling me it's not ok to just blindly shoot my shotgun through the door when someone knocks on it?

No sir: You are in the land of raging hoards of Vikings, and you never know when some bull rider will come a callin.  You best be ready to repel him  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 01:54:12 PM »
Since we all know paper servers look and like they do on TV, I'd love to be in the Gallery the day a server approaches the bench; ask his name; and shocked, awed and amazed repeats "You are VICE  PRESIDENT  JOE  BIDEN?  You have been served!"

You know that it would take 3.2 seconds for a statement to be made that the Vice President can not be forced to appear in a trial as a defense witness.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

lhprop1

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 02:55:41 PM »
No sir: You are in the land of raging hoards of Vikings,

If a CapitalOne commercial breaks out on my front lawn, am I allowed to use my shotgun to scare them off, or do I have to go get the battle axe and sword I won as trophies at strongman contests to repel them?
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous.  So are cowardice and intelligence.

"We Americans have been a rebellious band of freedom loving vagabonds from the very beginning. Our freedom from the crown and tyranny would not exist had it not been for the gun. That's a tradition we like to hold on to.  The same can't be said for the rest of you 'Subjects of the Queen'."--said to a Canadian friend who just doesn't get it.

Sponsor

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 03:15:33 PM »
Beer first!  Then battle axe and sword.  Let them sissy Saxxons and Hessians have their guns.  We be bullet proof  >:(

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 04:52:14 PM »
Biden's rule only applies to the District of Corruption aka: DC. or where ever that Dickhead lives.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk