Author Topic: N.C. Passes bill to let gun owners carry weapons in bars  (Read 6559 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
N.C. Passes bill to let gun owners carry weapons in bars
« on: July 24, 2013, 12:08:43 PM »

North Carolina lawmakers pass bill to let gun owners carry weapons in bars

Lawmakers in North Carolina passed on Tuesday expanded rights for concealed carry permit holders, making it legal for gun owners to bring their weapons into bars and restaurants and other public areas previously prohibited.
Republican Gov. Pat McCrory is expected to sign it into law within the next few days, The Associated Press reported.

Read more:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/24/north-carolina-lawmakers-ok-gun-owners-carry-bars-/
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: N.C. Passes bill to let gun owners carry weapons in bars
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 08:23:35 PM »
Do they have any laws about drinking?
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:22:53 PM »
Do they have any laws about drinking?

Yea - Don't Spill!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

mrmatt2you

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 07:24:45 PM »
New law says you can go into the bar and eat, but not drink.  Which is very nice when I go to a bar at lunch and have to take off my gun to eat.   Now I can just go into the bar and not worry about taking my gun off when I am going in for a quick bite.
The other positive part of the bill is they now allow the use of suppressors while hunting.

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 09:57:31 AM »
The other positive part of the bill is they now allow the use of suppressors while hunting.

I'm really looking forward to this in Ohio.  Squirrel hunting will so much nicer!
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:35:10 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk