Author Topic: 15 Reasons Why Barack Obama Is the Greatest President In American History!  (Read 6184 times)

tombogan03884

Re-posted with a smirk, but no comment .   ;D

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/11/23/15-reasons-why-barack-obama-is-the-greatest-president-in-american-history-n1751891

1) He's sending weapons to Libya to help repair America’s strained relationship with Al-Qaeda.

2) Parents all across the country can now point to Barack Obama's performance when they're explaining to their children why they shouldn't use drugs.

3) He won the Nobel Peace Prize. Hello!

4) Thanks to healthcare.gov, "New Coke" no longer has to bear the shame of being the worst product roll-out in American history.

5) Because of Obama, 91 million people without jobs now have plenty of time to spend with their family.

6) He extended childhood all the way up to 26 by allowing "children" to stay on their parents insurance until then.

7) He's kept goofy Uncle Joe Biden from becoming President for five long years.

8) No President in American history has done more to further gun sales than Barack Obama.

9) Without Barack Obama, none of us would have ever heard the name Sandra Fluke and what a tragedy that would be!

10) He has already broken Bill Clinton's record for the most lies told in one presidency with three years left to go in office.

11) When the SEALS asked for permission to kill Bin Laden, he didn't insist that they merely give Osama a good talking to instead.

12) He has worked tirelessly to know the American people better through invasive TSA searches, reading their emails, and listening in on their phone calls.

13) He's living proof that even a pothead who thinks there are 57 states can still live the American dream.

14) Because of Obama's economic policies, more Americans than ever have gotten to experience the sweet, sweet joy of funemployment!

15) Obama's policies are so bad that even real racists have stopped hating him for being black and hate him for his failed policies.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1072
Re: 15 Reasons Why Barack Obama Is the Greatest President In American History!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 08:42:16 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 06:48:02 AM »
Number 15 is my favorite, even the people they accuse us all of being can see past race!
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 06:50:43 AM »
SHOULDN'T THIS BE IN THE "CLASSIC JOKE" THREAD???????

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 06:52:37 AM »
The only "anti black" sentiment involved in opposing Obama is about the nations future prospects, not his skin color.

Sponsor

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 09:52:17 AM »
The only "anti black" sentiment involved in opposing Obama is about the nations future prospects, not his skin color.

Amen, Brother Tom.  Amen.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 11:36:50 AM »
SHOULDN'T THIS BE IN THE "CLASSIC JOKE" THREAD???????

Richard

That's what makes it so funny .
This is a "serious" opinion piece from townhall.com   ;D

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 02:14:38 PM »
One of things was good, the kids on health care until they are 26.   no college kid can really aford medical and if you have a medical condition, you can't just go sign up for medical and be covered.   they will either not take you or exculde your condition.   its one of those WTF unless you have that info. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 02:21:17 PM »
One of things was good, the kids on health care until they are 26.   

I don't know about you, when I was 18, I was old enough to work, vote, serve in the Navy, and make my own financial decisions.   Than included health insurance coverage.

If mom and them want to keep precious on their health insurance plan, and continue paying the exorbitant rate, that's one thing.  Having the goobermint mandate it is another altogether.  If that difference is lost on you, you're further gone than I thought.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 12:37:25 AM »
TImes were diffrent. Medical was alot cheaper.   a simple doctors vist  can cost a weeks pay with out being very long  or very extensive.  It didn't use to be like that.   my moms brith ( she will be 60 in jan) cost $235.  It was a simple birth  that was.  At that time my grand father made about $3.50/ hour as a union painter.  So it was about a 2 weeks pay.  2 years ago when my son was born, it was $14k, once again a simple birth.   the top scale for a union painter, is $23/hr  or $37 for prevaling wage.  Thats the same local union he was in and was the president of.(btw they made $3 more per hour in 1979 then they do now)    any one care to do the math for me?  Its a little more then 2 weeks.     to make $14k in 2 weeks you would have to make $338k/ year.   
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk