Author Topic: Is Garry James another Liberal gun writer?  (Read 7898 times)

ghender1

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Is Garry James another Liberal gun writer?
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:11:24 PM »
On Gun Stories, Garry James believes the inventor of the AK should be held accountable for the deaths caused by use of the AK.  Sounds like Stoner should be too then.  Garry is putting forward an argument made by liberals against gun manufacturers.
How did those commentrs get past the editor?

tombogan03884

Re: Is Garry James another Liberal gun writer?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:14:55 PM »
If this is correct it sounds like Gary James is, if not a liberal, at least a royal dumb azz who is not worthy of serious consideration.
If one wishes to lay blame for gun deaths they should blame Sir Francis Bacon .
It is worth noting here that when Oliver Winchester's widow talked of her husbands responsibility for deaths by his rifles society thought she was crazy .

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 01:19:17 PM »
IIRC this was reflecting on a discussion with Kalashnikov where he himself wished he was known worldwide for inventing a tractor rather than something that caused so much death.
He who dares wins.  SAS

ghender1

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 09:15:53 PM »
Mr. James stated that "Mr. Kalashnikov is very unassuming considering how may deaths he is responsible for."
That is not a comment about wanting to be known for making tractors.  It is a left liberal comment.  Maybe Mr. James has had a family member or friend killed by someone using an AK.  That is not Mr Kalashnikov's fault and nor is it Mr. Stoner's fault for all that have died from a 5.56 round.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 10:57:46 AM »
Can anyone provide a link to that quote? It's not like I don't believe what's being said here, but if Garry James actually said that, he makes Dick Metcalf look like Glen Beck.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:53:54 AM »

ghender1

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 04:31:04 AM »
 Go to http://www.downrange.tv/blog/down-range-videos/gun-stories/
Watch ak story part 4 at 1min 17 sec.

ghender1

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 04:33:50 AM »
The video is between 13-24 in the list of 46 videos.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 04:21:30 AM »
Unbelievable. Another educated gun writer making stupid, foolish comments that makes all of us look bad. Don't these people think before they speak? Especially when it's being taped on camera? Dumb, and shows his true inner self. No one could "accidentally" slip and make a statement like that, if he wasn't seriously thinking it, anymore than Obama did when he was talking about his MUSLIM,....No,.... his Christian faith.  ::)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 11:56:50 AM »
Talk about a true "jackass statement" from James......

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk